Freezer Meals Workshop
Posted by Marissa (+132) 10 years ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy yet natural, nutritious, and delicious way to feed your family, then I have the solution for you! A Freezer Meal Workshop is being held on Sunday April 22nd. You will be preparing 10 meals in 1 hour to go from your freezer to skillet, grill, oven, or crockpot! Imagine how much time this will save you! Each meal is made with all natural ingredients with no msg, preservatives, dyes or fillers! Items on the menu include Cajun Shrimp & Red Pepper Fettuccine, Slow Cooker Chipotle Lime Chicken, and Honey Balsamic Chicken- just to name a few! Workshop kits must be ordered in advance so register today! Call 406-778-2199 or email me at [email protected] You can also check out my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freezer-Meals-Workshop/109198295871435#!/pages/Freezer-Meals-Workshop/109198295871435. Click "like" for recipes and events!

I will also be at the Health Fair on March 31st! Stop by and sample some of the delicious foods and register for the workshop then! Just look for Carrie at the Wildtree booth. Bring a friend!
supporter
Thanks! haha I am new to this site. wasnt sure how to highlight the link
Posted by JessicaLee (+151) 10 years ago
What is the price range of these workshops? I am very very interested but sounds like it could be quite expensive.
Pricing varies depending on the workshop you choose. If you check out the facebook page link above you can see all the options.

I am happy to say that they are very affordable! Part of what we do is teach you how to save money by meal planning and buying in bulk while items are on sale.We strive to keep costs low because we think eating healthy should be affordable as well as simple and delicious!

One of the nice things about the workshops is that it allows you to control your costs. First of all you are given a grocery list to help you to select your protiens and vegetables. We do this because peoples tastes, dietary restrictions, family size, and budget are all different (we supply the sauces, oils, mixes, spices, and other misc ingredients like eggs and rice- enough to make the meals at the workshop and again at home). So for example if you do not eat fish, you are welcome to make that recipe with chicken or if you have a small family you can use less meats and veggies- unless ofcourse you like leftovers, in which case you can add even more to the recipe!

The idea behind the workshop is that you will take this idea home with you and continue to use this method. Then when you find chicken for a great price you can buy it in bulk, take it home, prep a few recipes with it, and have dinners ready to go for several nights. Then when shrimp is on sale the a few weeks later you can do the same thing! Eventually you will have a nice collection of meals waiting for you!

I have cut my grocery bill in half since using this method and you can too! It saves me from impulse buying at regular pricing becuase I realize at 5 that I have not planned anything for dinner yet and the fridge is empty! or from picking up the phone and calling takeout becuase it's just been one of those days!
As another option-
I also do my workshops for private groups. If you would like to coordinate a workshop with your freinds, family, and/or co-workers you can earn a free kit.Its a great option. Let me know if you are interested!