Suggestions on Dog Groomers
supporter
Posted by Karen L. Morris (+1398) 9 years ago
My Dad has a small to medium size Cocker Spaniel that he needs to have groomed. The groomer he was using in Glendive is no longer in business due to health reasons.

I am looking for suggestions/comments on available dog groomers in either Glendive or Miles City. My Dad is willing to bring Ernie to Miles City although he needs a situation where he can arrive later in the morning (so he can complete his paper route at the Eastern Montana Veterans Home and have a cup of coffee before taking off) and have Ernie groomed in a relatively prompt fashion (so that he can get back to Glendive to take care of his volunteer duties for meals at EMVH--where he also gets to eat when he does this).

FWIW, my Dad is 83 so any kindness in helping us out is more than appreciated. Hopefully, with some luck, many of us that have not yet made it to that age may do so and still have our health so that we are able to remain active--and, hopefully, will take our responsibilities just as seriously. Please be straightforward, but kind in your comments if you were not pleased with a groomer (don't want to start a "cut them down" string).

Thanks!

Karen
Posted by B&M (+215) 9 years ago
Wash 'N Wag Pet Salon in Miles City . Very good. (406) 234-Wags.
founder
supporter
Posted by H Lockie (+192) 9 years ago
I use the Poodle Room for my dog and am very happy with their work. I have an Australian Shepherd and she get lots of hair in the winter so I have to have her groomed several times a year. They are good to work around a persons schedule. Their Phone No. is 234-5487 and they are at 301 No. Jordan Ave. That's near where the old hospital was.
supporter
Posted by UB40 (+217) 9 years ago
The Poodle Room is in MC? Still learning the territory.