Miles City Communications at the finest
Posted by Leann (+183) 9 years ago
Got to love that it took the 30 minutes to hear that the sirens where only a test. Good thing those of us who live down here don't get to excited.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16946) 9 years ago
I'm surprised the mayor didn't post a notice on these forums about the plans to test the sirens.
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+672) 9 years ago
From the AP Newswire:

A tornado rated as a F1 with winds ranging from 80 - 93 MPH raged through the small town community of Miles City earlier today. At around 12:13pm (MST) a funnel cloud was seen on the north end of 7th street. No damage was reported except for one building that had just completed construction in what this reporter learned was a secret endevour conducted by the city. Information given by the city was that this structure contained an indoor swimming pool that was to be revealed at the start of Summer, 2012. No word yet as to the pool will be rebuilt again.

Posted by Septyswife (+111) 9 years ago
You are my husband, but damn that was funny! +1 Septy
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+3209) 9 years ago
That was comical. I did hear them announcing on the radio that they would be doing a test...but, had to wonder if it got stuck!!!
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1436) 9 years ago
We have a 12 noon test every Saturday here. I wonder why MC has always been so random in testing?