Girl Scout Cookies
Posted by Monica LN (+144) 10 years ago
Could anyone tell me when the cookie sales are? I was in the scouts as a child but I cannot remember when the sales started and it seems to differ from place to place.

Thanks
Posted by amber m (+31) 10 years ago
Seems to me that I ordered and paid for some girl scout cookies and candies before thanksgiving and still haven't received them. So either its already passed or I got ripped off.
Posted by Girl Scout mom (+103) 10 years ago
Girl Scout cookies do not go on sale until February 11 this year.

And, for the individual who ordered candy in November and did not get it, please contact me at 853-4315 and I will see if I can track it down for you.

Angie
Posted by Monica LN (+144) 10 years ago
Thanks for the heads-up
supporter
Posted by worldmom (+419) 10 years ago
Girl Scout Mom - how soon will you know which cookies will be sold here this year? I'm hoping for Lemonades, Shout Outs, Peanut Butter Patties, and Thanks-a-Lots (all the non-dairy ones). And do you know whether the Thin Mints you get are the Keebler/Little Brownie Bakers version, or the ABC Bakers/Interbake version? The ABC version is dairy-free, so I'm hoping it's that one!
Posted by Girl Scout mom (+103) 10 years ago
our cookies come from Little Bakers, sorry. We have Thin Mints, tagalongs, a lemon one but cannot remember off the top of my head what they are called, do-si-do's, samoas, shortbread ones...I know there are more but I don't have a sheet right in front of me
supporter
Posted by Amorette F. Allison (+1913) 10 years ago
WARNING: Do not let your desperate cravings for Girl Scout cookies get out of hand!

CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) - It's almost time for Girl Scouts to begin selling cookies in Wyoming and Montana and some people are apparently trying to cash in on pent up demand for Thin Mints.

The organization says there have been reports of people taking money in advance for cookies in Cheyenne, promising to deliver the cookies later.

However, Girl Scouts spokeswoman Anna Paige says troop members don't take money in advance and the cookie program in Wyoming and Montana doesn't begin until Feb. 11.

Girl scouts will go door-to-door to take orders for cookies between Feb. 11 and Feb. 26. Cookies will be sold from booths starting March 31.