Walmart of miles city is....
Posted by Smiley (+849) 11 years ago
Featured here. I'm pretty sure this is the walmart in Miles City, judging by the horse tie up thing in the background.
3rd picture down. am I right?
http://www.peopleofwalmar...?s=montana
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4945) 11 years ago
"horse tie up thing" aka hitching post LOL...good find tho, it does look like Miles City unless other Walmarts in Montana have the same type hitching post in that area..
Posted by Former (+189) 11 years ago
I'd say that is MC, for sure.
Posted by Mrs. P (+367) 11 years ago
Yes this is Miles City Walmart. They were students of CCDHS. I think it is very cute and original.
Posted by s irish (+72) 11 years ago
Yes it is MC, but the hitching post aka bike rack. Lol
Posted by Steve Allison (+983) 11 years ago
Notice that the Miles City one is of attractive people have fun, the others not so much so. It obviously reflects on the quality of people who chose to live here.
supporter
Posted by worldmom (+413) 11 years ago
Yup, those are MC kids. I know and love two of them. (And I'm sure the other two are lovable - I just don't know them.)
Posted by nativemc (+915) 11 years ago
Go to the second page and you will also see Miles City Wal mart people. I actually saw this couple there.
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2820) 11 years ago
Go to the second page and you will also see Miles City Wal mart people. I actually saw this couple there.

Whew! It wasn't a picture of mom and me!
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3714) 11 years ago
I have to say, the checkout service at the MC walmart has improved greatly. The last few times I have been in there I haven't waited for more than one person to check out ahead of me and a couple of those visits were during peak grocery shopping time between 5 and 8 PM.