sign out on public enternet
Posted by campmandy (+24) 8 years ago
Just was at library and posted under someone elses name, i should have paid more attention also but you should have logged off. Please make sure that you log off anytime you use a public computer. I will be more careful in the future also just thought that if someone read this it would maybe remind them to log off. Sorry for ranting .
Posted by Josh Rath (+2304) 8 years ago
Or.. maybe... just maybe... you could look to see if someone is signed in BEFORE you post, sign them out, and sign in. Saves a lot of time and bandwidth.
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2742) 8 years ago
Have to go with Mandy on this one. Nobody should ever log into an account on a public computer and then walk away without being sure they have completely logged off. To do so is to invite catastrophe.

As anyone who has had anything from a simple credit card to their entire identity "stolen" can attest - it takes a few seconds for a demento person to wreak damage that will take months or even years to undo.
Posted by campmandy (+24) 8 years ago
Like i said Josh i did take part of the blame and i apologized for that, obviously that's more then the people who didn't sign out did.::::P
Posted by Herbie (+114) 8 years ago
Josh always has to put his two cents in.

[This message has been edited by Herbie (1/9/2012)]