cross fit in Miles City??
Posted by klm (+42) 10 years ago
I have always wanted to try this, does anyone know of anyone that does this in the miles city area??? I can't try it until probably the 1st if April, but would love to learn more about it or take in a couple workouts to see what it is all about!!
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1650) 10 years ago
What is that, a prelude to a crucifixion?

FH
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9297) 10 years ago
That's a far more accurate description than you probably intended.

Maybe the BigDryBug will grace this thread with his presence - crossfit sounds just like the sort of thing he'd enjoy.
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+1388) 10 years ago
Cross fit in Miles City means: stacking hay bales then moving irrigation pipe then tractor fixing then chasing down State School kids. All over body workout for sure. No need for a gym.
supporter
Posted by Barb Holcomb (+400) 10 years ago
Go to Crossfit.com. They list a whole bunch of exercises and demonstrate how to do them. You don't need a gym or much equipment for it and can easily do it on your own. They also post daily routines that you can follow instead of coming up with something on your own.

It's a great workout in a short period of time.

Posted by Matt Cartwright (+100) 10 years ago
Dan Davis does a "boot camp" class at the centra twice a week.
Posted by BigDryBug (+57) 10 years ago
as much as I would like to be in better shape, Matt Cartwright is the only guy I know who LOVES fitness. He also knows a lot about cross fit as well. HE also has a lot of knowledge regarding diet. Sorry Matt......
Posted by Jade S (+146) 10 years ago
Go to www.bodyrock.tv and get a workout similar to crossfit, for free.