Fabric Store
Posted by LisaP (+31) 8 years ago
I was wondering if there is a place in Miles City to buy fabric, besides Wal-mart.
Posted by StacieE (+394) 8 years ago
As far as I know if your doing quilting there is the fabric store thats part of Unique Creations other then that i haven't found one yet. There use to be one on main but when the fire on main happened it was one store that was lost.
Posted by Julie Server (+14) 8 years ago
Hi This is julie at Fabrications! We are located next to Unique Creations we aren't a part of it and we are here to server your quilting needs. Stop by we'd love to see you!!
Thank you!
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 8 years ago
If you're ever in Glendive go to the Enchanted Room. By far the best quilting store in many hundreds of miles.
Posted by Herbie (+115) 8 years ago
Ok, everyone trashes Glendive, and now Someone in Miles is
promoting shopping out of town. Shop our local stores to keep them here!
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14378) 8 years ago
says the "vw bug" in South Dakota.
Posted by Lady Bexodus (+24) 8 years ago
Wendy... where is that store located? I'm not overly familiar with Glendive, but a few landmarks would help! We go there occasionally.
I am looking to buy the material for my daughter to make a fleece tie blanket. Will be in there some time today.
Posted by Rose Nelson (+21) 8 years ago
I for one always try to keep my $ here in miles city..The problem being that the Fabric Store does not carry much of anything, a small shop I realize but I have to go out of town or on the internet to find the material that I need. Sorry