USO2GO kits
supporter
Posted by Dustin Lynam (+188) 10 years ago
Local Avon Independent Sales Representative Rebecca Lynam will be holding this fundraiser for USO2GO kits at 3 locally owned businesses who were generous enough to lend a little space at their business as an "operating base" for a few hours on select days. Its a terrific way to support the troops and let them know they are appreciated. stop in on one of the 3 days and order yours!!

December 7 (Pearl Harbor Day) I will be stationed at Montana's Rib and Chop House from 11-2

Friday 12/9 I will be stationed at Dairy Queen from 11-2

Saturday 12/10 I will be stationed at Unique Creations from 11-2

Here is more information on the kits and what happens after you donate!! Hope to see you there!

"Right now, thousands of brave men and women are deployed overseas,
separated from their families and friends. The USO is committed to providing
emergency relief programs, family assistance activities, entertainment tours
and more to these heroic Americans.

A Meaningful Partnership: Avon has partnered with the USO to give
Representatives the chance to help support the invaluable work the USO
does for these service men and women. When your Customers sponsor
an Avon Cares USO2GO Kit for $10.00, they are making a generous
and worthwhile gift to the men and women of the U.S. armed forces"

For $10.00, you can sponsor an Avon Cares USO2GO Kit,(kit includes the following Avon products
2 On Duty Unscented Roll on deodorants, 1 Moisture therapy lip ointment, one bottle each of Advance techniques damadge repair shampoo and conditioner)
which the USO will deliver to isolated troops deployed abroad.

This is a wonderful opportunity to express your gratitude to our

brave service men and women.

The Avon Cares USO2GO Kit includes five full-size toiletry products.

You can also send a personal message of encouragement

with each kit.

Avon Products, Inc. will donate

$4.00 of your $10.00 to the

USO's USO2GO program

to help provide emergency relief,

family assistance, entertainment tours and more.

There is no limit to the number of kits you can send, so support

the people who support you-the men and women

of the U.S. armed forces.
supporter
Great way to honor the memory of the lives lost on Pearl Harbor Day!! Purchase a USO2GO kit for a deployed soldier.. I will be at Montana's Rib and Chop House today from 11-2!!
supporter
Thanks to everyone who donated today! Special thanks to the Chop house for lending me space for this event! Hope to see more at Dairy Queen on Friday December 9 from 11-2 so we can show appreciation to a deployed soldier and help get some funds to USO
supporter
Don't forget to stop in at Dairy Queen between 11-2 on Friday 12/9 for lunch and purchase a USO2GO kit for a soldier who is deployed! It lets them know we're thinking of them here at home and appreciate them!
supporter
Chicken strip baskets $4.99!!! Stop in and support troops with a USO2GO kit and have some lunch at DQ!
supporter
Last day to get a USO2GO kit!! I will be at Unique Creayions from 11-2 today!! Please come and donate a kit for a deployed soldier! Thanks so much to those who donated yesterday and thanks to Dairy Queen for letting me set up an operating base for a few hours yesterday!S