Fleming-Pearson Query
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9973) 9 years ago
I found these old photos in my collection and am trying to figure out my relation to the people. Anyone know more about them?

Bill Fleming
Betty Anne "Pearson" Fleming

Mary Lou Pearson

Eva Pearson
Posted by Cindy Stalcup (+591) 9 years ago
Information from the book Echoing Footsteps under UUU Ranch listing. In 1916-17 John William Pearson from Washington, D.C. homesteaded on place South of the Charley Decker home. He went by Bill and carried the mail from Ashland to Volborg in 1920s. During the 1940s they returned to Virginia to live. The land now belongs to Oscar Woods. John William (Bill) Pearson and wife Ashley, she of Virginia, had five children: Betty Ann, Mary Lou, Eva Lydia, William Ashley, and Floyd Henry.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 9 years ago
Larry--Glen Verbeck brought in some information on the two girls, who were nursing students in MC in the late 40s. I left it at the office but will try to remember to pick it up and get it to you. They were both still living in 2000 and attended a nurses reunion here.
founder
supporter
Posted by H Lockie (+192) 9 years ago
Just looked up the Pearsons in my old Annual, and Eva graduated from CCDHS in 1947. I kind of remember Betty, and she may have graduated later. I have the annuals from 1946, 1947, 1948 and 1949 and don't find any others listed as having graduated.