Any wiccans out there?
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17661) 10 years ago
I get tired of sacrifising small mammals to the lesser deities (praise be Satan) by myself, and am wondering if there are any others out there "of the horned persuasion" who want to rap here about chaos, Ozzy, bats, pentagrams, Led Zeppelin, reading entrails, etc.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6170) 10 years ago
Gunnar > Tebow
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15076) 10 years ago
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1910) 10 years ago
I am truly offended by your misrepresentation of the Wiccan faith, Gunnar.
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2737) 10 years ago
What's going on around here? I come back after a few months away and find that Butch is mayor again, Richard is now a Progressive and Wendy no longer cares about misspellings!

It feels like I got swept up by a chemtrail and landed in an alternate universe. Thank gawd Gunnar is still mulish and contrary as ever and the usual morans are still posting their drivel... otherwise I wouldn't recognize the place.
Posted by John W. Lennon (+20) 10 years ago
I'm happy to know that someone's got a sense of humor. Though this is obviously a parody thread, I do hope that you're not suggesting atheists sacrifice animals, worship the devil etc. That would be very sad indeed.

[This message has been edited by John W. Lennon (11/29/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9297) 10 years ago
Will there be rituals... in the nude?
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10031) 10 years ago
If Gunnar is doing it nude, count me out.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11898) 10 years ago
I'm actually acquainted with a former LDS turned wiccan. She does not sacrifice animals, although most of her beliefs as a wiccan sound just as silly as any superstition. She does not live in Montana, so you don't have to worry about her. We don't discuss her beliefs. We discuss old houses, because we both live in them. Her back porch is rotting. My front porch is rotting. We have a lot in common there.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9297) 10 years ago
Her back porch is rotting. My front porch is rotting.
OMG TMI TMI!!!!
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2737) 10 years ago
I personally thought Hal's comment was TMI - simply for the image it forced upon my tender brain.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17661) 10 years ago
Of course we don't perform rituals nude. Its freaking winter in Montana!

When I get my Wiccan garb on, I sort of look like this:

supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3718) 10 years ago
Wasn't Smiley a Wiccan for 20 minutes before she became an atheist?
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4949) 10 years ago
LOL, Levi
Posted by Smiley (+853) 10 years ago
Actually my hubby is still wiccan... Lol nothimg fit until I found nothing. Now were good.
Posted by luvlife (+291) 10 years ago
WTH is a wiccan? Guess I am out of the loop here? Just curious if anyone wants to explain....if not...that's ok, too.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1807) 10 years ago
wikipedia
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15076) 10 years ago
WTH is a wiccan? Guess I am out of the loop here? Just curious if anyone wants to explain....if not...that's ok, too.

Well, they don't smoke with their kids in the car.... which is why you probably don't know about them.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3718) 10 years ago
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6170) 10 years ago
What's going on around here? I come back after a few months away and find that Butch is mayor again, Richard is now a Progressive and Wendy no longer cares about misspellings!

Steve, I still care about misspellings. I'm just very, very tired.