Redneck Grill Services
Posted by Mrs. P (+365) 10 years ago
I am trying to find any contact info to get in touch with the crew of Redneck Grill. I have an event I need a quote on and if I could get it by Saturday Nov. 5 in the morning it would be great. We are putting in a bid to host the Election Convention for the Jaycee's of Montana and need to know food costs. Thanks for any help!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 10 years ago
Don Neese is married to Rosa Neese, who works in the advertising department at the Star. I'd bet she knows how to get in touch with him.
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+895) 10 years ago
Jeff Shaw is the Redneck Grill guy...
Posted by Mrs. P (+365) 10 years ago
Does anyone have a phone number to reach Jeff????
Posted by Ted Stein (+98) 10 years ago
I have a phone number for John Laney, who is connected with the Redneck Grill. You can find him at the Chamber office and their number is 234-2890.
Posted by ocne (+477) 10 years ago
Jeff Shaw works at the Westfeeds store here in Miles City. As far as I know he's still there... I'm sure Westfeeds is in the phonebook; you could call him there.

Otherwise, his wife Deb (I think) works at U.S. Bank. She could help you run him down or get a message to him for you I'm sure.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by atomicg (+1009) 10 years ago
I have 951-1434 for Jeff. Heard good things about the food but haven't had the pleasure yet.
Posted by RA (+648) 10 years ago
Two thumbs up on the food that Jeff has brought to the events I have attended!!
Posted by Jim B (+232) 10 years ago
Here is Jeff's email.

[email protected]

Weird it says at when finished.

[This message has been edited by Jim B (11/7/2011)]
Posted by prairie blossoms (+87) 10 years ago
you can't go wrong with redneck grill, more then enough food and great prices call Jeff