For Bridgier
Posted by Kacey (+3161) 10 years ago
I was enjoying the thead about Frank Wiley Field until I came to your post. Is there SOME reason that you need to make assinine comments in every thread? Do you not realize that you make yourself sound bad along with making Miles City sound bad too? It would be so nice to read a forum without someone filling it with garbage responses.

Feel free to fill this one up with your rantings.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9227) 10 years ago
I'm pretty sure you swore never to respond to me ever again after the whole "placenta recipes" debacle of '07. Liar.

And everybody knows that if it wasn't for Frank Wiley and the plucky girls from the Tongue River Riding Academy, Miles City would shambled away into the unquiet graveyard of history.

WHY DO YOU ALL DENY IT?
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6097) 10 years ago
Bridgier - How dare you, sir? You might lead someone to believe that (at least some) current and/or former Miles Citians possess senses of humor.

This must not be allowed.
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5096) 10 years ago
Placenta recipes > Tebow
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17503) 10 years ago
I would have thought Kacey was old enough to remember the zombie invasions of the twenties.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11823) 10 years ago
I prefer vampires. Not the sparkly ones, the real ones. They dressed better. Nothing classier than a tall man in a cape. Remember the young Frank Langella? Yum.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6097) 10 years ago
Kacey lost a lot of her adoptive (zombie) family during the Great Zombie Purge of '26. Some scars just don't heal ...
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4462) 10 years ago
The one where they removed her sense of humor is still bleeding.