Pictures about current political issues....
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4945) 11 years ago
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1822) 11 years ago
supporter
supporter
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15369) 11 years ago
Posted by Cheryl Pieters (+476) 11 years ago
supporter
Cover of Newsweek (it's not just ME!)

supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3714) 11 years ago
I always wished this board could be more like 4Chan
Posted by bigsky (+84) 11 years ago
hey where is the pictures of obama telling senior citizens that they arent gonna get their social security checks while he is sending all the foreign aid checks out...

where is the picture of anthony wieners wiener?

where is the pictures of michelle obamas 500 thousand dollar vacations?

where are the pictures of nancy pelosi's 1000 dollar a day flower arrangements?

where is al gore..period...

where is barney franks boyfriend running freddy mack?

lets keep it fair and balanced commies.

where is the picture of the obama bill that makes a person a felon if they dont purchase a product from an insurance coorporation.
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5096) 11 years ago
Stupid hurts, don't it?
and cheryl peters..get used to it you communist...you voted for obama.

maybe the ows dirt bags should have armed themselves...

maybe if they had a job they would have something better to do than get thrown in jail...

you and danny allen should talk.....you both are of like minds.
supporter
Bob L, here is the perfect post for Bigsky...
hey bob looser....i guess so.....to hear you tell it...yes you must be in pain....take two asprin and call me in the morning. and while you are at it go and pay your neighbors rent...they are unemployed you know....friggin commy
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5096) 11 years ago
Hey Aaron, you stupid bitch.

When I go to the Bakken, I'm flown there.

The best you can do is tell a story about a 12-year old who made $7,000 this summer?

You have no procreateing idea, idiot.
hey bob looser...guess what..the strippers are flown there also...

and here is another little tidbit for ya...ive been flown to work too....i went to alaska...

bob i wonder if you would call me a bitch to my face...

probably never find out....

oh well...

by the way bob looser...would you mind if i call you looser bob instead of bob looser...just rolls off the tongue a little better.

love ya looser bob

aaron bruce

[This message has been edited by bigsky (10/28/2011)]
Posted by Mary B. (+203) 11 years ago
friggin commy

I stand corrected.
that is sooo cute.....i love fascism............

[This message has been edited by bigsky (10/29/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9469) 11 years ago
you and danny allen should talk.....you both are of like minds.

Sounds like there's been a breakup....
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4462) 11 years ago
I enjoy the fact that the only difference between Aaron and evil Mexicans is a living wage.
Bigsky said ....I love Fascism....

I'm not surprized-you sound like one on here.

http://thurmanhubbard.com/?p=4323

[This message has been edited by Cheryl Pieters (10/29/2011)]
Coincidence?

well you sound like a communist here...

since you have never had an original thought in your life, let me help you out. there is a hell of a lot more wrong with rick perry than his picture being captured in a still shot and a wave looking like a zieg heil moment...he is about giving soverignity of the united states over to the united nations. so is your precious obama and the dem heirarchy. investigate that..do some good...instead of boring people to death with your duplicated personality.
supporter
thanks Brian for the link
supporter
supporter
AN IMPORTANT READ

get rid of insurance companies and he would not have that problem.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3714) 11 years ago

supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6167) 11 years ago
Headbutt.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+18248) 11 years ago
I would replace the wolf picture with that of Ted Nugent.
supporter
supporter
supporter
supporter
Posted by DEAN (+87) 11 years ago
your wife is hottttt
hey cheryl where are the pictures of this last occupy wall street crowd?.....did they deserve to go to jail?
supporter
Thank you, Dean.

Notice her dainty feet.
Note: People in the top 1% are Multi-Millionaires or Billionaires=which is WELL-represented in Congress (over 50%!!). If you think you have anything in common with your Representatives, well I hate to tell you that most of you DON'T!

supporter
supporter
and did you notice that it only took four years of obamas policies.
Posted by Steve Allison (+983) 11 years ago
It has only been two years of Obama, all the damage before was by second Bush.
well steve, i was feeling a little clairvoiant, nothing is gonna change. barney frank, maxine watters and chris dodd are responsible for the housing and banking failure. to believe other wise is rediculous...bush had his problems, but the financial crisis was not his...the patriot act, his, the speculating horse s%#t on oil was all him...attacking iraq, his baby...handing the keys of the united states over to the united nations...well he helped that little effort out alot, however the financial issue was all dems baby...

lets point out bushs biggest failure,,,allowing for a climate to be produced that would lead to obama to be elected president.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6121) 11 years ago
Bigsky - If you're going to clog this website up with your crap, at least have the courtesy to spell correctly and use proper punctuation.

It's the procreateing least you can do.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6121) 11 years ago
Bigsky said: ...bush had his problems, but the financial crisis was not his...the patriot act, his, the speculating horse s%#t on oil was all him...attacking iraq, his baby...handing the keys of the united states over to the united nations...well he helped that little effort out alot, however the financial issue was all dems baby...

I am hugely surprized that Fox news lets you believe ANY of that stuff is Bush's fault!

Although I doubt you will read this (or anything, as you seem to be handfed most of your opinions from Fox "News", here is an interesting article from December of 2007, as few months before the stock market crashed under Bush's Presidency, decrying the way Bush was destroying the U.S. Economy)

http://www.vanityfair.com...bush200712

This is for people that actually read. For those of you that butcher English Grammar and spelling and prefer to get all of your news and opinions from the audio bites prepared by the the Mainstream Media that is controlling you, carry on.

Up to now, the conventional wisdom has been that Herbert Hoover, whose policies aggravated the Great Depression, is the odds-on claimant for the mantle "worst president" when it comes to stewardship of the American economy. Once Franklin Roosevelt assumed office and reversed Hoover's policies, the country began to recover. The economic effects of Bush's presidency are more insidious than those of Hoover, harder to reverse, and likely to be longer-lasting. There is no threat of America's being displaced from its position as the world's richest economy. But our grandchildren will still be living with, and struggling with, the economic consequences of Mr. Bush.

After reading this very sensible article I liquidated all of my stocks and put all of my money in a credit union, and it was lucky I did. Do any of you realize how close the banks came to failing in 2008 just like they did at the start of the Great Depression (and who the President was at the time )?

http://zerohedge.blogspot...pm-on.html

How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18, 2008

LiveLeak has caught a scary moment of previously undisclosed insight by Paul Kanjorski where he reveals some facts that have not been captured by the media previously. At 2 minutes and 20 seconds in the video below, Democratic Representative Kanjorski explains how the Federal Reserve told Congress members about a "tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the United States, to the tune of $550 billion dollars." According to Kanjorski, this electronic transfer occurred over the period of an hour or two. And it gets worse. Kanjorski paraphrases the following disclosure by Bernanke and Paulson:

On Thursday (Sept 18, 2008), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury opened up its window to help and pumped a $105 billion in the system and quickly realized that they could not stem the tide. We were having an electronic run on the banks. They decided to close the operation, close down the money accounts and announce a guarantee of $250,000 per account so there wouldn't be further panic out there.

If they had not done that, their estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.
cheryl,

i dont need a liberal hack from vanity fair to give me his anti bush opinion, i know how government works and i know who is responsible for the economic climate through public record. to bush's credit he warned congress eight times to solve the problem with fanny and freddy, but barney frank and friends assured everyone that all was great over there...and now after millions in bonuses they are getting bailed out again. this is public record...

cheryl you post pictures and other peoples articles..and then tell me that i am a pawn of fox news...well whose playing you? have you posted one original thought?

BOTH PARTIES ARE PLAYING A GAME OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER..AND THEY ARE ON THE SAME TEAM...GUESS WHO THEY ARE PLAYING AGAINST.....
supporter
from Occupy Billings

[This message has been edited by howdy (11/5/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4462) 11 years ago
Wow, sorry Billings. I thought the idiots all hung out in Missoula.

You would think someone who calls himself bigsky would think for himself instead of being an evil puppet for Fox News....and who are these people you parrot? Rush Limbaugh has been arrested in the past for soliciting a male prostitute and flunked out of college after one semester (he even flunked ballroom dancing) http://pssht.com/biograph...baugh.html

Glenn Beck dropped out of college after taking one class. http://gapolitico.com/en/...-drop-out/

Sean Hannity-another uneducated college dropout involved in several scandals.

http://mediamatters.org/r...1004180019

Those are your heros? Along with Australian Rupert Murdoch, who got his start publishing Tabloids? Do you want to remain a misinformed evil puppet?
Steve Jobs: Fox News 'A Destructive Force In Our Society'

Steve Jobs told Rupert Murdoch that Fox News was a "destructive force in our society," according to the blockbuster biography of the late Apple CEO.

"You're blowing it with Fox News," Jobs told him over dinner. "The axis today is not liberal and conservative, the axis is constructive-destructive, and you've cast your lot with the destructive people. Fox has become an incredibly destructive force in our society. You can be better, and this is going to be your legacy if you're not careful." Jobs said he thought even Murdoch did not really like how far Fox had gone.
supporter
Happy Guy Fawkes Day

supporter
cheryl, how many people from goldman sachs work for obama?

have you heard of a company called general electric? do you know who their ceo is? do you know who else he works for? guess how much money they paid in taxes...

who was it that said that if i dont buy a product from a corrupt insurance industry, i will be charged with a felony.

how much money are we as tax payers spending to have green energy items created and built in mexico?

who is john corzine?

and the list can go on and on....

i could give a rats behind what steve jobs said or thought...

cheryl, keep quoting other people and posting pictures other people took or created...they are nothing we havnt already seen on MSNBC and CNN...

and you want to gripe about peoples pasts,,,obama was close friends with an admitted terrorist...he couldnt work for the fbi...and you idiots made him president....and now he is terrorizing the economy.

and for your information darling...i dont watch television...
rush limbaugh and sean hannity are not syndicated out here...

i am who i am,,,just a man who wants small limited government...and you are just the opposite sweet heart. that is why we are having this discussion...

love your show...later...
so howdy, where is the picture of jesus performing an abortion while voting democrat? i am pretty sure jesus would not vote for any of this political sewage that is going on in the united states.
supporter
supporter
supporter
supporter

supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2816) 11 years ago
THESE ARE GREAT! PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!
supporter
supporter
supporter
Link thanks to Brian

If Fox News had existed thru out history

http://kaystreet.files.wo...-v-dem.jpg

To suggest that the Bush regime did not very methodically put into place by not demanding from the banks when they received the bailouts, that lending would be key to lifting this economy quickly out of it's recession is an absolute disgrace. When will the democrats get the courage to call it like it is and tell the people of this country what the Bush regime actually and successfully did to make ...sure that the democrat who won the presidency was going to have a very, very, difficult time w/the economy and made it almost impossible, to fix? The Bush regime knew they could no longer fool the people that they were better at national security, than the democrats. So, instead, they went after our economy. Yes, the one thing democrats have always been good at doing, is cleaning up the mess of a republican administration. They made sure they sabotaged it so badly, that NO democrat could possibly fix the astronomical damage of our economy in 4 yrs or less. They also relied upon Americans who are so well at forgetting, that the republican party could convince the people, this economy is all the fault of the Obama administration. And, so far, it's worked! It's absolutely amazing what has transpired in these last 3 yrs.
"Without any previous business experience, Cheney leaves the Department of Defense to become the CEO of Halliburton Co., one of the biggest oil-services companies in the world. He will be chairman of the company from 1996 to October 1998 and from February to August 2000. Under Cheney's leadership, Halliburton moves up from 73rd to 18th on the Pentagon's list of top contractors. The company garners $2.3 billion in U.S. government contracts, which almost doubles the $1.2 billion it earned from the government previously. Most of the contracts are granted by the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers."

January 17, 2004: The Army awards Halliburton subsidiary KBR a contract worth up to $1.2 billion to rebuild the oil industry in southern Iraq. The Army previously had awarded a no-bid contract to KBR in March 2003 for the purpose of rebuilding Iraq's oil infrastructure in both the north and south of the country.

March: As of March 1, 2004, KBR is awarded reconstruction work in Iraq and Afghanistan worth at least $3.9 billion.

Could this be where some of America's Money went?

http://www.halliburtonwat...ology.html
Bigsky-this is for you, even though I know you probably won't read it and will probably repeat some Fox "news" lies as a rebuttal.

...and if you think I should be writing my own articles instead of just bringing the insiders and experts information to people's attention, well, hate to tell you but I have no plans to move to D.C. and become a Washington Insider/Journalist anytime in the near future, I'll just let them tell it like it is.
supporter
Picture of todays protest in Billings for OWS...
supporter
supporter
Posted by Jan Cornutt (+277) 11 years ago
Howdy, since you are a proclaimed Athiest, why would you care if Jesus ever owned a gun or voted republican. I would rather belive and be wrong than not believe and be wrong. Just sayin......korkyII
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15369) 11 years ago
Where has she ever said that she is an atheist?
supporter
Jan, I am certainly no atheist...I am a Christian, buddy...Just not your kind, which is mean and judgemental, etc...Peace...
"I want to be very clear in calling upon the Egyptian authorities to refrain from any violence against peaceful protestors. The people of Egypt have rights that are universal. That includes the right to peaceful assembly and association, the right to free speech, and the ability to determine their own destiny. These are human rights. And the United States will stand up for them everywhere." - President Obama

New York City

U.C. Davis (California)

Oakland
supporter
supporter