Need help with finding a dentist
Posted by Leann (+179) 10 years ago
Can anyone tell me if the Miles Community Clinic has a dentist that comes works with them?
Posted by BD (+337) 10 years ago
No, as far as I know, but there are several good dentist in town
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5101) 10 years ago
How about this guy?

supporter
Posted by Sunny (+373) 10 years ago
Depending on circumstance, they may give vouchers to see a local dentist. Never hurts to ask. 234-8793 or toll-free 866-771-8793
Posted by jerseygirl (+570) 10 years ago
We use Dr. Youngbauer in Forsyth. Very kind and very reasonable.
Posted by Leann (+179) 10 years ago
This information will be of great help. Thank you. I've been hearing quite a few go to Forsyth because they are a little cheaper then here. $300 for one visit seems so unreal to me. I'm sure I don't want to know what it would be with no insurence.
supporter
Posted by Joe Yates (+601) 10 years ago
Hogan Family Dental, 1820 Valley Drive East is the best and we have 6 family members going to them. 234-2926
Posted by MG (+111) 10 years ago
Hogan is ridiculously overpriced. I had a very bad experience with them, I won't get into particulars but I ended up going back to Dr. Youngbauer for far less money and far fewer visits.
Posted by cbt (+89) 10 years ago
I've not been to Youngbauer but I know quite a few people that see them and have given great recommendations on them.

[This message has been edited by cbt (10/14/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Diona Austill (+188) 10 years ago
I was scared to try him but I actually went to Barry Mathhewws at the Smile Center and it was so nice - no pain, felt much better when he was done. Washn't was what I was expecting from the rough kid in high school on the hockey field!'
Great Job and saved me the two hours of driving back and forth to Forsyth!