Posted by Chuck Schott (+1282) 12 years ago
I kind of like the common sense this guys seems to bring to the table along with a wealth of experience that is not all in public employment. I don't think he has ever latched on to the government tit as so many have done. I believe he is a real first timer at public office. Oh wait I'm a right winger I can like the man because of his color......he's black you know! Well at least he's not a Fat Smoker so I guess it could be worse.

I wish Chris Christie would run so we could see all the bleeding hearts jump him for his weight, you know the non prejudice people who think Fat people are a drain on society and have no reason to be sucking up air meant for the fit.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4458) 12 years ago
He sure beats the poop out of Alan Keyes.

When Ron Paul renounces his (R), I'll consider him more stongly. A step eighty years into the past isn't necessarily going to be great, but we've done about 80 years of messing things up so it may be the only way. Sorry for the compromise.

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (9/27/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+18634) 12 years ago
The 9-9-9 plan....what a great idea! Let's make the rich richer, and the poor poorer!

So glad that you are wealthy, Chuck, and can support voodo economics!
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5104) 12 years ago
Chuck wrote:
I wish Chris Christie would run so we could see all the bleeding hearts jump him for his weight, you know the non prejudice people who think Fat people are a drain on society and have no reason to be sucking up air meant for the fit.

I don't think Christie can run. Or jump. I implore you, please don't jump, Mr. Christie!
supporter
Posted by dlsmith (+222) 12 years ago
I think Herman Cain may be just what this country needs. A true conservative who is not afraid to use common sense level-headed ideas. And, Mr. Cain, he is black and that makes it all the better, because the 'race card' cannot be used to divide,as the current administration is doing.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15536) 12 years ago
The 9-9-9 plan....what a great idea! Let's make the rich richer, and the poor poorer!

With this dumb ass congress, they will vote for 2/3rds of his proposal and we will have the 666 plan.
Posted by Kacey (+3157) 12 years ago
the 'race card' cannot be used to divide,as the current administration is doing.

Are you kidding me? The administration isn't using the fact of President Obama's race to cause division....it's prejudiced people who grabbed onto that issue and are still hanging on. How come no one is bringing up the odd familial relationships of many tea party members? I mean, I didn't marry back into my own family!
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9526) 12 years ago
because the 'race card' cannot be used to divide,as the current administration is doing.

Ah, the good old "argument by assertion". I don't suppose you have some... evidence... of this?
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1282) 12 years ago
Richard, That 666 remark is the funniest thing I've seen on here for many moons, did you just come up with that or is credit due? Not only is it funny it's so true it makes me cry.

Thanks for that
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9526) 11 years ago
It's too bad that Herman Cain fell into Perry's carefully laid trap and ended up playing the race card. Very sad, really.
supporter
Posted by Rick Kuchynka (+4461) 11 years ago
Hmm. Evidence

http://www.usnews.com/new...s?PageNr=3

In May 2010, he told guests at a private White House dinner that race was probably a key component in the rising opposition to his presidency from conservatives, especially right-wing activists in the anti-incumbent "Tea Party" movement that was then surging across the country.

Cain looks interesting. I'm surprised he was able to go from virtual unknown in the party to suddenly having a voice in the debate. I don't think he'll win, but you never know. People are starting to take him seriously.

[This message has been edited by Rick Kuchynka (10/3/2011)]
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1282) 11 years ago
I'm not sure he has the experience to be president but I like the man very much, he is very sincere, a quality I find rare in every day life and almost non-existent in D.C.

We need to try something new just because Obama is doomed to a achievement record from here on out will amount to nothing. He has burned bridges at every turn and failed to follow though with much of anything. Before you jump my S**t I will concede that no one could get much done in W.D.C. it's not all his fault, there is plenty of fault to go around. But I would think even die hard fans of President Obama have to admit the chances of him getting much done in a second term are slim.