Posted by Ted Stein (+99) 10 years ago
The Centra has gone to expanded hours for the school year. It is now open from 5AM - 10PM (M-Th), 5AM - 9PM (F), 8AM - 10P (Sa), and 9 AM - 9PM (Su). We are going to try the longer hours out on the weekends this year and see what kind of usage we get. We hope that they will be able to help out those that couldn't make when we had the shorter hours.

The Centra has just replaced all of its selectorized weight equipment. The machines that we just purchased are nearly 20 years newer than the ones we replaced. In addition to replacing them piece for piece, we have also added several new pieces to the circuit line.

In the next month, the Centra will be having an open house to allow the public to come in and check out our new equipment as well as the new golf simulators that we have added.

The golf simulators are open to the public, with no membership required, for $25/hour. The cost is just per hour, not per person, so you could have a foursome playing on some of the top courses around the world. The proceeds of the simulators will benefit the MCC golf program and the Centra.

Feel free to stop by, call, or email us at anytime if you have any questions.

Ted Stein, Director
406/874-6286
[email protected]

We hope to see you all.
supporter
Posted by Art (+206) 10 years ago
The newer circuit weight equipment is a nice addition at the Centra. The golf set up is impressive. Dan Davis is a great guy to have around the weights whether you're an old fart like me or a youngster. He'll work with you for an appropriate program.

I really enjoy the exercise classes that come free with membership.

Come to the Open House and see all that is available at the Centra. You may be surprised. I was.

Art
Posted by Brian Hubbell (+118) 10 years ago
Where were the new Simulators placed at?
supporter
Posted by sdcc96 (+206) 10 years ago
They are in two of the racketball courts.
SO now there is only one racquetball court?
Nope, there is two. We took out the Strength Center. They are in the end courts (#1 & #4). Courts #2 and #3 are open for racquetball.
Ok Thanks Ted.
The Centra is having its Open House on Monday, October 17th from 4:30 - 7:30 PM. Stop by and check out the weight room and the golf simulators.

Chance to win a monthly membership or three simulator hours. If you purchase a membership that evening, you will receive a discount.

For more information, contact Ted Stein at 406/874-6286 or centrainfo (@) milescc.edu.

We look forward to seeing everyone here.
Don't forget about the Centra's extended hours. As the weather turns colder, come on in and take advantage of the new hours, especially on the weekends.

Monday - Thursday: 5AM - 10:15 PM
Friday: 5AM - 9:15 PM
Saturday: 8AM - 10:15 PM
Sunday: 9AM - 9:15 PM

Also, don't forget about the Open House on Monday, October 17th. Sign up or renew that night to receive a discount on your memberships. For those current members, renew early that night and receive the discounts as well. Also, a chance to win a free membership or simulator hours.
Don't forget, Monday the 17th from 4:30 - 7:30 PM for the Centra's Open House! We hope to see you there!
The Open House is tomorrow evening from 4:30 - 7:30. Stop by and check out the golf simulators, the improved weight room and the rest of the Centra. Discounts will be given to anyone who signs up for a new membership or renews their membership during the Open House. There will also be discounts on simulator hours as well. Several drawings for monthly memberships or simulator hours.

We hope to see you there!
Posted by Nicoles (+132) 10 years ago
We are thinking about getting a membership, we just moved back and were wondering about the rates for a family membership
Thank you!
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17178) 10 years ago
Here's what the MCC website says about Centra fees:

Miles Community College Centra - Schedules and Fees
David, thanks for the posting of the link.

Nicoles, come to the open house and check it out. Also if you sign up tonight, you'll receive a discount.

We hope to see you tonight.

Ted Stein, Director
supporter
Posted by Shu (+1796) 10 years ago
Ted, just wanted to give you and the Centra staff a pat on the back for your efforts towards not only giving MCC athletics a good state-of-the-art facility to work out in, but also offering the public a place in which to take care of their health.

It seems there is a lot of talk from doctors and nutritionists about the rate of obesity and poor health in this country and the problems that they are. You, at least, are offering the people of Miles City a means to address such health issues and take care of themselves, and you are offering to be open long hours so you can be available nearly anytime so they can use the Centra.

I have worked out there myself whenever I have been in town to visit my folks and am impressed with all the equipment that has been added over the years since I moved away from there. I hope this event goes well for you and that more people are motivated to take advantage of what you have to offer. Good luck!