Cowboy Mardi Gras on tonight
supporter
Posted by Mrs. M (+717) 10 years ago
Miles City law enforcement at Bucking Horse is spotlighted on Frontier Force, National Geo. channel tonight at seven. (Tues.13th)
Posted by Josh Rath (+2312) 10 years ago
Channel 65 on Midrivers Cable.
Posted by RA (+643) 10 years ago
Channel 186 on Dish Network, 7 p.m.
supporter
Posted by Mrs. M (+717) 10 years ago
Guess it's the second show at 8.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3707) 10 years ago
Since this is going to be a law enforcement perspective of the BHS, I'm guessing this isn't going to be an opportunity for people to see the best and brightest of Miles City.
supporter
Posted by KEITH B (+238) 10 years ago
No, their best opportunity for that is to go to milescity.com and read forums.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17731) 10 years ago
I give Keith B 5 stars for that post
Posted by Josh Rath (+2312) 10 years ago
That was a sorry excuse for a TV show. They Titled it "Cowboy Mardi Gras" but only show 5 minutes about the Bucking Horse Sale and Miles City? Lame.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11957) 10 years ago
I watched a few minutes of the seven o'clock show, then realized the episode I wanted to see was on at eight. I watch "Chopped" at eight. Based on how deathly dull the seven o'clock show was, I am recording the episode with the BHS on it at ten but may not watch it. Wow, but that was some DULL television!
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 10 years ago
Watched this and it certainly was uneventful. The only halfway interesting part was the arrest of a young man who would not go quietly without his white cowboy hat. We never did find out if he ever got it back.

Oh, and I've been to Mardi Gras and this sure wasn't it.

[This message has been edited by Wendy Wilson (9/13/2011)]
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10014) 10 years ago
Didn't anyone else notice the opening credits?
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1591) 10 years ago
Editor-EB
Posted by Bob Wildrick (+59) 10 years ago
I watched it and it certainly didn't show Miles City in a good light. Of course the whole show is about MT Law Enforcement so it did show Custer County and Miles Cities "finest". I did see Eric Brandt's name in one of the credits.

Bob Wildrick
Posted by Wendy Branum (+52) 10 years ago
But the two locals that got busted with his hand down her pants was hilarious. But at least we didn't get as much air time as Roosevelt County. Between the 2 episodes, they spent a lot of time there.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11957) 10 years ago
All I saw was Roosevelt county in the first episode and whoo! boy, was that some DULL television. Geez. It was uninteresting footage, badly edited, with a ridiculous voice over. Just plain sad. The desperation of the 24 hour TV cycle hoping for cheap product shows in every second.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10014) 10 years ago
Was the "Eric Brandt" in the opening credits the same one that lived in MC, or a strange coincidence?
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+890) 10 years ago
I enjoyed the episode with Freedom Crawford the Roosevelt County Sheriff, trying to make sense of the "massage parlor" Winnebago...

If you missed the MC part of the show, it's on youtube... enjoy!

Sorry, I tried to link the video, but I can't figure this one out... Look up Frontier Force, Drunken Cowboy Party...

[This message has been edited by spacekace (9/14/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5101) 10 years ago
Didn't Freedom get into some trouble in Lewistown awhile back?

I seem to remember hearing something a month or so ago...
Posted by Ashley Earley (+380) 10 years ago
I believe the Lewistown incident was the one where he got drunk and threw a man through a bar window. Some role model.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15082) 10 years ago
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4455) 10 years ago
Laaaaaame.