9/11 MCFR Openhouse
Posted by Tyler R (+56) 10 years ago
On the 10th Anniversary of 9/11, Miles City Fire and Rescue will hold an open house, Sunday, September 11, 2011 from 12:00 to 4:00pm for anyone who would like to stop and visit their local Emergency Services staff. The crew will be there to answer any of your questions, and you can tour the station. The crew will also be available to take blood pressures and hand out home safety information.

We look forward to seeing you!!!
Posted by ellie may (+474) 10 years ago
wish i was home to be there. have fun guys.
Thanks! We are looking forward to a good day.
Thank you for everyone who came to our open house! It was a great turnout and I know we all had a great time! Thank you all again for the support!

"Never Forget"
Posted by Stan Wheeler (+1190) 10 years ago
Thanks for flying the flag on the aerial! What a beautiful sight. It brought tears to my eyes.

Liz Wheeler
supporter
Posted by Julie (+413) 10 years ago
Ditto Liz! What a beautiful sight.
Posted by RA (+642) 10 years ago
Thank you MCFD for giving us, the public, a chance to view the equipment, have some fun with the fire hose, and to visit with you. We appreciate all that you do!!
Thank you. We truly enjoyed having everyone come and tour the station. It is so much fun watching the kids' faces (and the adults) as they spray water from the engine.

The weather was perfect for the event and the flag had great movement this year.

Again thank you all!!
supporter
Posted by Rick Kuchynka (+4457) 10 years ago
Thanks for the open house. The kids had fun. To build on it for next year though, I had a few ideas...