Girl Scouts Registration, Saturday 9/10/11
Posted by Girl Scouts MT/WY (+30) 10 years ago
Interested in joining or learning more about Girl Scouts?
Stop by MCC from 10-12 this Saturday, Sept 10th.

All girls K-12 can participate. Registration fee is $12.

If you have a daughter that is intersted or if you are interested in volunteering, please stop by. Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.

Give your daughter a chance to learn new things, meet new people and make friends that will last a lifetime! Girl Scouts is the #1 leadership development program for girls. In fact, most female CEO's today were once Girl Scouts! Start your daughter off right with a program that offers experiences ranging from financial literacy and camping all the way to kayaking and sleepovers. Girl Scouts has something for everyone.

If you are unable to make the registration event, but are interested in getting more info or joining, please visit www.gsmw.org or email [email protected] for more details!
Posted by Toni Rentschler (+1512) 10 years ago
I forgot to get there. I work long shifts on the weekends. I would love to sign my little one up. I know there was a Angie something that I talked to. Please give me a call to sign her up. 234-9175
?????
Posted by Girl Scout mom (+114) 10 years ago
sorry Toni - I'm not on here very often. Message me your address and I will send you a registration form for your daughter. Did you decide if she wants to go the juliette route?
I signed up while in Billings today. I paid and everything. I still dont know yet. I would like you to call me sometime tomarrow if you can. 234-9175
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I am never on!

I emailed you Toni!