supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15075) 10 years ago
The Billings Gazette has a report that two people from died in a Super Cub. Have the identities of the victims been released by the authorities?

http://billingsgazette.co...65004.html
Posted by CRK (+111) 10 years ago
Randy Schwartz and Chad Cyrus.

This is huge loss of two incredible men. Prayers to their families.
Posted by MRL (+86) 10 years ago
So Very sad. I heard about this earlier... We are currently renting from Chad. Prayers go out to their families.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15075) 10 years ago
Thank you. My condolences and prayers go out to the families. I am sorry for their tragic lose of life.
Posted by little.cupcake (+109) 10 years ago
This is such a sad loss.... We currently rent from Chad as well. The families of these two are in our thoughts.
Posted by Chelsee (+96) 10 years ago
This is a horrible loss to me and my family. Randy is my dad and Chad is a close friend. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.
Posted by luvlife (+291) 10 years ago
Dear Chelsee....May God bless you and your family. I did not know your Dad personally....but, have heard only amazing and awesome things about the person he was.....and still is....as he continues to live on in spirit.
This is sure a reminder to us....to love and have passion in life in what we do....as your Dad did.
Thank you for posting and please know many have felt your heart ache and have sympathy for you and your family.
I know your Mom is a amazing woman....so thankful she has a such beautiful kids to help her get thru this heartbreaking time.
May all your beautiful memories and love you shared.....keep your hearts at peace.....you will see him again....keep your amazing faith.
God Bless!