supporter
Posted by howdy (+4952) 10 years ago
that web site keeps charging on my credit card little items like 25 bucks worth...when I google it they say "what did I charge" and to go to their web site but I am afraid it is full of viruses and since I just got rid of one I am afraid of going...anyone know of this site??
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+670) 10 years ago
Seems pretty safe.. went there and my computer is still working.. lol..

anyways.. here is info for contacting them:

cleverbridge Customer Service

Attention: cleverbridge does not offer technical support for any products. For any content or technical related questions, please contact the manufacturer of the product directly.

If you would like to submit an order or have a question about an order you have already placed, please complete our easy-to-use online form or contact us via phone, fax or e-mail:

USA
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1-866-522-6855
(Intl.: +1-312-922-8693)
Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (CST)
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM (CST)

Service Hours according to time zone MST:
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Fax: +1-312-658-1181
Address: cleverbridge
360 N. Michigan Ave.
Suite 1900
Chicago, IL 60601-3805
USA
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+670) 10 years ago
just went to cleverbridge. COM.. not net and it was a different front page but basically the same info... however.. changed the the COM to NET and chrome gave me a warning...

but here is a synopsis of what they do: (found on the NET front page)

Who is cleverbridge?
cleverbridge manages online stores for a variety of software manufacturers and digital media companies. cleverbridge provides secure online checkout processes to customers around the world.

What is this charge on my credit card for?
The charge is from a recent online purchase made at one of the many software/digital media companies that use cleverbridge to process secure orders via the Web.

After making this online purchase, you should have received an e-mail receipt from cleverbridge. If you did not receive this e-mail, please check your junk or spam mail folders.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4952) 10 years ago
checked and nothing there nor did I order anything...also got an amazon kindle order for a book that I didn't ask for nor receive...weird so I cancelled the card...thanks for checking it...
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10016) 10 years ago
They're an ecommerce provider for digital software purchases. The company itself is legit. If you didn't buy anything online that might have went through them, then someone may have got your credit card information and purchased something for themselves. Crooks like digital delivery since they don't have to show their face, can be anywhere in the world, and can more easily cover their tracks. I'd ask cleverbridge what you bought, but if you're sure you didn't buy anything through them and since they're in Germany, it's probably just easier to cancel the card and have the charge reversed.