Doesn't anybody drink in this town anymore?
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15082) 10 years ago
Need to express my disappointment with the lack of people in the bars tonight. Not the I remember.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Jim Howe (+1626) 10 years ago
"and all my rowdy friends have rowdied on down"
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+1402) 10 years ago
It's the horses fault. They no longer have the patience to be tied up to the rail outside the bar and want to go home early. They aren't willing to wait anymore until their owners are 3 sheets to the wind. Horse leaves early-owner leaves early. It's pretty sad actually, all those inconsiderate horses.
Posted by Red Neck Girl (+54) 10 years ago
You're not much fun since I quit drinking. . . . .
supporter
You have a serious problem. Sat in the Bison for 1.5 hrs without a Bobby Kenny sighting. That's how bad it was. Support your local bartender.
Posted by Kacey (+3154) 10 years ago
Richard,
If you wanted to see Bobby all you had to do was start another downtown fire! Or a fight! Anything where the cops would be called to respond.
supporter
Good point. It wasn't that I wanted so much to see Bobby, I was just describing how dead it was downtown.
Posted by snickers (+826) 10 years ago
I had my Pic taken with Bobby last night
supporter
Posted by Goodtime_Charlie (+129) 10 years ago
I had the opportunity to head out to the bars last night. I saw a whole group of "Snookie meets Daisy Duke Girls" "Ol Snookie Duke...I saw a Guido meets Elvis ( I had no idea Gold chains and Elvis glasses cam back in style).Many,Many Drunk girls who Bless there hearts, in there minds thought they were dancing like sexy strippers, but in reality it looked more like jazzercise/hopscotch. I did however see a nice young lady who actually wore a short summer dress and nice high heels and actually looked very good in it... Now thats not something you see alot of in Miles City!!!!
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+890) 10 years ago
There is also a lot going on in the summertime... PBR was in Billings, weddings, fairs... I know a lot of people that would frequent the good old Bison were out of town this weekend! I know I was....
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17732) 10 years ago
That sucks that you have to drive all the way to Billings to get a PBR.

Miles City should just outlaw Busch Light, forever.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6172) 10 years ago
But what would cash and Remnant Soul drink?
Posted by DawnGail (+110) 10 years ago
Richard,

This one's for you. Cheers!

Posted by Gm. Bonine (+92) 10 years ago
Bobby Kenny left the Montana shortly after we arrived. I guess he saw all those Bonines and when downstairs to check the furnace...
supporter
Gary: If you will note the date, the comment I made about Bobby was about Saturday night. The Bison had 5 people and the MT had 2. The Trails Inn had a few more but the others I was with had issues about going in. Had I been by myself, I would have joined them and had a great time. Drinking with Mr. "beer is for high school boys" was rather uninteresting.

[This message has been edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (8/15/2011)]