$5 = FREE PIZZA
Posted by Leann (+178) 10 years ago
The Relay For Life team "Just Us" has pizza punch cards for sale. This is fundraiser so all money will be going to ACS on the 19th of August. If you have a cowboy card Airport Inn will honor both cards together. What a great way to support the Cowboy and ACS. The pizza cards can be used 20 times. They will expire April 1, 2010. When you buy any large pizza (it doesn't have to a one topping like the card says), you will get a med. one topping FREE. Yes, the med. has to be one topping. Another plus is you can get a take and bake on both if you don't feel like pizza that night. To get your card please call 234 0266 and leave a message, or send me an email with your contact info so one of the team members can get in contact with you. The team is planning on walking around this week and next.
Posted by MRL (+86) 10 years ago
Kinda sucks that it expired last april...?
They expire 2012.
The Relay For Life team "Just Us" has pizza punch cards for sale. This is fundraiser so all money will be going to ACS on the 19th of August. If you have a cowboy card Airport Inn will honor both cards together. What a great way to support the Cowboy and ACS. The pizza cards can be used 20 times. They will expire April 1, 20102012. When you buy any large pizza (it doesn't have to a one topping like the card says), you will get a med. one topping FREE. Yes, the med. has to be one topping. Another plus is you can get a take and bake on both if you don't feel like pizza that night. To get your card please call 234 0266 and leave a message, or send me an email with your contact info so one of the team members can get in contact with you. The team is planning on walking around this week and next.
[bump]

[This message has been edited by Leann (8/2/2011)]
We still have cards for sale if you would like one. All money goes towards RFL 2012.
If you live out of town and eat at Airport Inn when you come to town, this card would be great to carry. Contact Wanda at the above phone number to hook up with the mailing address to send your check to and she will get a card mailed out the very next day. Or you can send me an e-mail back on here and I can give you the mailing address. Thanks to those of you who have help us raise $15 already towards 2012's Relay For Life.
We still have cards for sale if you would like one. All money goes towards RFL 2012. If you live out of town and eat at Airport Inn when you come to town, this card would be great to carry. Contact Wanda at the above phone number to hook up with the mailing address to send your check to and she will get a card mailed out the very next day. Or you can send me an e-mail back on here and I can give you the mailing address. Thanks to those of you who have help us raise $15 already towards 2012's Relay For Life
still have a few cards left.