gun confiscations
Posted by cash (+101) 10 years ago
Gun confications by the police chief in Quartzsite Arizona, have begun. The mayor caught the police and councilmen sending monthly paychecks to people that did not exist. When the Mayor and constituants spoke up, guns confiscations and arrest began. Martial law was declared last month.

[This message has been edited by cash (7/28/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5094) 10 years ago
I suppose you either didn't investigate, or you are infragard?
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4461) 10 years ago
supporter
I'm infragard, and I'm coming for you, bitch.
supporter
815 n 2nd st. stop with the name calling, actions speak. You can stand me up at the gates of hell, but I won't back down.
supporter
I am 175lbs, 6"0' I spent a year in Vegas boxing on the north side. I was raised boxing my cousins at the chicken coop in Cut-n-shoot Texas. Trey Harris (8-1) as a pro, and Daniel harris a constable in montgomery Texas. I do not like to fight out of my weight range, or at all really. However my uncle and trainer Henry harris Jr can be seen in rocky five standing behind tommy morrison. He has black hair with a grey streak in the front. He's father is Roy henry harris sr, the founder of cut-n-shoot, and the ex-light middle weight champion. I do not want any trouble, but I do not run from bullies.
Posted by Heather Schmidt (+21) 10 years ago
They see him trollin' they hatin'.
I have pictures on facebook to prove my words, I don't have to lie to kick it.
Posted by Oly (+10) 10 years ago
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4943) 10 years ago
OMG, Insanity abounds...Bob L., you are totally right!!!
supporter
Oly: Yup. I gets all my news from World Net Daily.
supporter
Cash:

You shouldn't worry about me.

Everyone is coming to get you.

And now they have your address.
If they are friends of yours they will probably get lost on the way, so be specific when you sign the directions to them.
Oly you found the evidence, posted the proof and yet they say you are wrong. I do not understand why you think these community leaders are right. I do not lie. I suspect that what lead to the confiscation of guns in Arizona is happening here. The council is semi-corrupt. I do not think the mayor is in on it, but there is a community organizer that is the front man( my hunch). He wears a blue jacket with the council of governors logo. This man is up to no good. Time will show me to be correct, this town is under attack. I hear say that Tony Harbaugh is a good guy, but I am starting to have my doubts. He should support the sheriffs first act to prove his loyalty to the community.
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+673) 10 years ago
who here in Miles City is gonna get their guns taken?

Don't say "everyone" because that doesn't/won't make sense.
They can't take them all at once, because that would mean a regime change and they know it. However through supporting the NWO agenda and allowing infragard in our public forum they can probe for weaknesses, and compile list of constitutionalist and conservatives. I do think the members of this community are to strong to be had, but a slow kill method has been very successful throughout history. In Quartsite Arizona, the mayor and 1 constituent (SHE) caught the sheriff and councilmen scamming money from taxpayers(alot). When she stood at a council meeting to give evidence she was arrested. Then the mayor was placed under house arrest. The next day the sheriff declared martial law, and continued stealing. The mayor was fired and exiled, he is trying to get the governor to do something. However the governor is on the side of the thiefs(sheriffs and councilmen). It may not come to Miles city, but it is better safe than sorry, give Harbaugh the power to stop feds(sheriffs first)and then we back him when the time comes. To hell with Osama I mean obama.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 10 years ago
Nah, they won't take our guns. The next thing they'll do is poison the water supply with . . . opps. I can't talk about that.
supporter
Posted by Dona Stebbins (+819) 10 years ago
I didn't know they had renewed the "Looney-Tunes" show. Bet you all have some happy squirrels in MC, because of the abundance of nuts.
supporter
So ... basically.. EVERY town in EVERY state in this country is going to need to be wary of... whatever... It isn't just Miles City....

I think you think trouble is coming to Miles City because it happens to be the place where YOU currently reside. I think you could live in some other small town, and it wouldn't matter cuz your outlook and your paranoid wall-of-text posts would still find their way online somehow.

You say you think Miles City is strong enough to prevent and overcome and I think that most cities and towns are the same. But I guess there could be some that aren't.

My point is this:

Please use the darn ENTER button on your keyboard more. It will help you come across less as a paranoid nut job, and more of a fatuous, although frenzied, delirieuth.
Posted by Mathew Schmitz (+284) 10 years ago
I saw a chem trail today. It looked just like Obama's face. Honest it did.
I would say good luck, but luck will only help you if companied with intellect. Eat your GMO and love it sheeple, keep beleiving alqaeda crawled out of a cave and stole some planes. If people like you represent the miles city majority, I change my mind maybe we will be conquered by the NWO banksters.
supporter
Genetically modified to be bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter than you. And there are so many pharmaceuticals in city water we're treated for a variety of physical and mental ailments. Damn, it feels good to a be a gangster.

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (7/28/2011)]
With less heart as well.
supporter
Rocky's heart, Drago's communism.
supporter
Ok

I think the majority of people here in MC ARE companied with intellect but at the same time there is and always WILL be those that can be classified as "sheeple." There is an actual scientific reason for that although I cant remember where I seen it.

Anyways, you make a lot posts detailing what is happening elsewhere and what you may think or know about what goes on here in MC. So given that, and I may be treading on dangerous waters here by possibly "enabling" you, but given on what you have wrote in various threads and what will come from you in the future, my question is this:

What do you, cash, suggest we DO? We know what we have to think about, but what do we DO?

(please.. no "write to your congressman" answer(let's hear the GRIT of what you have to say(oh yeah, use ENTER button.. please.. makes it easier to read)))

and... who will lead us?

baa-a-a-a-aah

[This message has been edited by SeptyTwo (7/28/2011)]
Posted by Cheryl Pieters (+474) 10 years ago
Whoa-that was some site! APOCALYPSE NOW! APOCALYPSE NOW! It used the word Nazi in almost every headline it wanted you to click on. I think the Freeman and The Branch Davidian and the CUT would probably love this site, but I think the average person should probably not let themselves get sucked into so much fear and paranoia...

Have you ever been to Quartzite? (I have, several times). In the winter it has a big population of "snow birds", but in the arid hot summers there are maybe 200 people there, tops, and those people tend to be pretty eccentric. I can see how they would have their little feuds, and I believe that there could be a petty little spat where firearms were confiscated (especially this time of the year when the temperatures hover around 115 deg and never go below 100 for months on end which would try anyone's temper), but I doubt this is some conspiracy that will start there and spread to the entire US Goverment.That is a pretty huge stretch.

Look at the site more closely. Here are their top headlines:

'Nazi'-cop town 'firing' officers, stops paying mayor

'Nazi'-cop town council mysteriously vanishes

'Nazi'-cop town: Citizens urge council to quit

'State of emergency' in 'Nazi'-cop town

'Nazi' police 'kidnap' woman at town hall

Here are the ads:

Questions about guns? The ultimate searchable research guide to firearms and ammo is now on DVD ...

A former Hitler youth gives a chilling, but life-saving warning to America in "Defeating the Totalitarian Lie," just $4.95 today only!
Read more: Escalation in Arizona: Firearms confiscated http://www.wnd.com/?pageI...z1TT5iI7VE

[This message has been edited by Cheryl Pieters (7/28/2011)]
Yes we freemen love that site, as opposed to non free men that hate it. they are the sheeple I speak of, you know the type. The ones that aren't allowed to hold the remote control in their house hold.

As for what we can do, we do not let cops get off with criminal offenses, that we would lock up average citizens for. Secondly we can make sure RON PAUL wins. We can put up the sign, to let our constituents know they have the freedom to travel uninhringed as long as they are hauling commercial loads. We make sure that a cop cann't ask you for you private information. I know this hinders them from doing their job in the fashion that they want, but that is what the constitution is for. To stop any consolidation of power. No preferential treatment. Also we can make double jeopardy illegal. If you get punished with a jail sentence, you do it, then it is done. We should not let sonmeones right to hunt or get a good job be based on a past record that has been sentenced and completed. NO double jeopardy. There are many things we can do, but the cops would have to go back to being equal to the citizens, which power tripping assholes never do. That is why we get revolutions throughout history. I also suggest only haviing cops above the age of thirty, because they understand life and fairness at that point.

[This message has been edited by cash (7/29/2011)]
supporter
[This message has been edited by cash (7/29/2011)]

Sure as hell didn't use the ENTER button.

Other than that.. just another wall of text with different points all leading to the same conclusion:

It's the COP's fault.

Sounds like you just.dont.like. authority of ANY kind.

At the same time, the motto "To serve and to protect" is true to this day, in my opinion and in this town.

Sure, there will be bad apples in ANY aspect of life

but...

For the one who found my girl's bike, who responded to someone calling about a possible bike in some weeds, who went out, trudged thru those weeds, got the bike and brought it back. HE represents his department, the community, and his PEERS as a whole.

At least in my mind he does. It wont change until I actually witness some of these "beatings" here in MC that you report about.
Posted by Jade S (+152) 10 years ago
SeptyTwo,

That cop is my husband. I think he is a pretty great guy, too.
supporter
Ah..

So.. and I'm bad at remembering..lol.. You were the one who called him because you saw the bike.

If so... thanks again!
Hitler had friends too, that did not make him a good guy or does it? Harry reid is a great guy to his group of intitlement reciepients, but is the enemy of the non reciepients. I guess we just have to agree to be enemies, because I am a constitutionalist, and you piss on it. Saveing a bike is not a big acomplishment. I know a cop that gave a jay walking ticket once(my hero).
supporter
Comparing Miles City to Hitler... nice

We have to be enemies? I don't know you... and even though a lot of people don't agree with you doesn't mean they hate you, or would even consider being your enemy... that's harsh man...

I only piss in a toilet and never on anything.. unless it's one of those paper targets you find time to time in a public restroom.

The bike thing is being used as an analogy for the GOOD that happens in this town.

Good for you knowing a cop who does his job.
Posted by little brother (+65) 10 years ago
cash should go back to Vegas, I'll tell you he don't know much about our area. He's nuts. Our sheriff is from the ranch. He may take cash's gun though.
supporter
Cash is jellin' like a felon!
Posted by Mathew Schmitz (+284) 10 years ago
We can make sure Rob Paul wins? Challenge accepted. Prove that, and you may find some credibility here. Until you can atually prove something you say, it's carrying very little water here. The ball is in your court. Make it happen. Congrats Ron Paul. You are a shoo in now.