Seeking Les and Donna Hirsch
Posted by Dan Vermeersch (+8) 10 years ago
Greetings,

First I would like to introduce myself. I am Dan Vermeersch. Thirty two years ago, I lived in Montana and my step father Dennis Bacalja was a ranch hand for Les and Donna Hirsch who had a large ranch near Miles City. He was an elected state representative at that time I believe. I am looking to contact him or his kin if possible.

My Mother was married to Dennis Bacalja on Mr. Hirsch' property. Mr. Bacalja passed away many years ago and his ashes were scattered on Mr. Hirsch's land. Well now, sadly my Mother has passed away, and her final wishes were to have her ashes scattered in the same place they were married.

So it is with great interest and hope you can direct me to a way to contact Mr. Hirsch or his kin to see if it may be possible to revisit the ranch and lay my mother to rest in the place where she was married and spent the most wonderful years of her life. Please contact me in any way convenient to you as I am desperately seeking to contact the Hirsch's or anyone who may be kin of theirs.

Respectfully,

Mr. Dan Vermeersch

[email protected]
founder
supporter
Posted by H Lockie (+199) 10 years ago
Les and Donna now ranch and live on Tongue River Road. Their phone no. is 406-421-5424. They may also have e-mail but I don't have their address. I'm sure they would be glad to hear from you.
Amazing.. !! Thank you for your swift reply.

Bless You.

Well have tried this number, but no luck yet. I will keep trying.

[This message has been edited by Dan Vermeersch (7/19/2011)]
Posted by Sheri Cain (+43) 10 years ago
I am sorry for your loss but hope you get to scatter your mother's ashes at the farm.
Posted by NJ (+30) 10 years ago
Am sorry to hear of your loss. In regards to Les and Donna, keep trying. If we happen to run into either of them on the street we will inform them that you are trying to make contact - Les and Donna are an Aunt and Uncle. Again, sending our sympathy during your time of loss.

Sincerely,
Ryan and Nicole Jones
I guess the phones in that area are having issues. I have tried to call several other Miles City numbers. And not had much luck reaching anyone. Thank you all for your responses.
Thanks to everyone. The Hirsch's have received my news. I am now waiting to contact them myself. You small town people are amazing !