DO YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST, BADDEST QUAD?
Posted by Blayne W. (+52) 10 years ago
Well, it's time to find out if you do. The Prairie County Motorcycle Association will be hosting their annual Arenacross, with a new feature this year... an ATV Pull. Marvin Varner and the guys at Get R' Done Repair in Terry have built a top notch pulling sled, escpecially designed for ATV's, or other small machines, like garden tractors. Registration is at 11am on Saturday, July 30th, with practice pulls starting at noon, and main event pulls starting around 3pm. For more information, check out our event page on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/...8862450779 or contact Blayne @ 951-4619. Hope to see you there!
Posted by Steve Allison (+976) 10 years ago
You might want to post where it is going to take place. I assume at the Prairie County Fairgrounds but if not it would be nice for those who would like to watch to know.
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2649) 10 years ago
Are there going to be classes and where is this being held? I believe I might just have to enter my quad.
This event is being held at the Prairie County Fairgrounds, in Terry. Yes, we will group the ATVs in groups. This years event is just for exhibition, but prizes will be awarded for fan favorites. $10 to pull the sled. We are hoping to gain enough interest so in the future we can conduct a full blow ATV pull.
supporter
Posted by Bill Zook (+492) 10 years ago
When? At the fair? Great idea!
Saturday, July 30th. During Terry Yippee days in Terry.
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2649) 10 years ago
Just a reminder for everyone to go to this event, should be lots of fun!!!
Posted by Kathy Meidinger (+32) 10 years ago
PCMA's Arenacross and ATV Pull is this Saturday in Terry - come out and enjoy the day!

[This message has been edited by Kathy Meidinger (7/26/2011)]