pet groomers
Posted by Rachel Crookston (+121) 11 years ago
my husband and i are needing our shaggy dog's haired clipped and are new to miles city. are there any in town? thanks.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by souix (+305) 11 years ago
Linelle's Poodle Room 234-5487

I believe that she does large dogs, also.
thank you.
Posted by whats up (+274) 11 years ago
Wash N Wag also does a great job 234-9247.
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1824) 11 years ago
I'm pretty sure it's just, "The Poodle Room" now, Lynelle retired

Wash n Wag is a lot more reasonably priced, if that's a concern ~ good luck, and welcome to MC
thank you for the groomers info.
Posted by TMZ (+109) 11 years ago
My doxie gives Wash and Wag two paws up!!
Posted by Nik (+85) 11 years ago
i would go with wash and wag....poodle room charges you a large fee if your dog acts up
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15423) 11 years ago
Does Sandy Lee still do dog grooming?
thanks again to everyone for all the info.
Posted by luvlife (+289) 11 years ago
Hi....just wondering how much of a x-tra fee the "Poodle Room" charges if your animal acts up....??? Does this mean scared,resistant or nipping??? Just curious as I have been wondering where to go, also. I have been grooming my 2 dogs myself as I heard there were no qualified people out there and just different things....
How are we to know if our dogs really did "act up"??? I don't get it....do hair dressers charge extra if a child cries and moves around alot???
I heard no one in town has a license....do not know if this is true, but...where I moved from they had to have a license.
Dogs/cats are like our family....we want to know they are being treated well and we really don't know....all we can do is trust as we leave our pets in their hands.....
Any feed back on any of this???? Thank You!
Bump up for feed back....thank you!
My dog moved around alot they said and it took 2 ppl to cut her so she just got a shave and my little dog is small maybe 5-6 pounds....they told me it would be 30 when we got her they said it was 50 caues she was acting up she didnt even get her toe nails clipped....i didnt think it was right and i will never take my dog back
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+888) 11 years ago
Was that at the Poodle Room? I take my yorkie to Wash N Wag... because she was "blacklisted" from Lynelle's Poodle Room, for howling... (even though Lynelle isn't there anymore I haven't taken her back.) The ladies at Wash N Wag have always been super nice to me, and Benelli. She is a naughty dog, hates getting clipped and mostly refuses to have her toes touched. They do not charge me extra, and I know they hate it when I bring her in...but they still do an amazing job and they do it with a smile! I recommend Wash N Wag!
Thank you Nik and Spacekacey for your replies....I agree with you Nik, a jump from $30 dollars to $50 is quite a jump...wow! I don't think they will make it in this kind of business doing things such a this.....not all dogs are going to act perfectly and most are scared and out of their normal element.

Sounds like "Wash n' Wag" is the place to go...appreciate all replies.
supporter
Posted by Cindy (+390) 11 years ago
I take my little dog to the Poodle Room and have always been very pleased with how they treat my little guy and love the way he looks when he comes home.

Why not call the Poodle Room and ask them what their prices are and ask them if the price increases if dogs bite or whatever. Sometimes getting the news from the source is the best.
Yes cindy i think that is a great idea but i asked how much is was going to be when i dropped her off and they said 30 and your not sure how your dog will act when she is there...the time before i took her it was 30 the last time was 50...its just nice to go to a place were if your dog is nice or naughty it will be the same price