Looking for my Grandfather
Posted by John Murrow (+12) 14 years ago
I am trying to find out something- anything about my Grandfather Larry Conahan he was born in Wisconsin and lived in Ecanaba Michigan and ran out on my Grandmother and 3 children around 1925. It is said He lived in Terry or thereabouts and cowboyd. He died in Custer August 1967 and was born in 1891. I got that information from the ss death index. If you know anything or can leaad me in the right direction I would be thankful. John Murrow, Saltillo, Mississippi.
founder
Posted by roberta campbell (+53) 14 years ago
Hi,
I looked for Larry Conahan in Ancestry. There were only two with this spelling. One was the SS Death Index and the other was the Montana State Death Index. It said he was 75 years old, single, never married. Who knows who gave this information. The index is the Montana State Genealogy Society, # 3728.
Posted by margie brubaker (+12) 14 years ago
I found that Larry Conahan was buried in Calvary Cemetary, south of Miles City. Death date 8.2.1967 I will be going to Terry, Montana in July and will try to look for information on your grandfather at the library and looking through old newspapers. If there is anything specific you would like me to search for please e mail me at [email protected]