http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKoq2PPKdU
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15076) 10 years ago
Unfortunately, your BS is not "kosher".

http://www.snopes.com/rac...kosher.asp
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11902) 10 years ago
You're kidding, right? Even as a child I knew what the symbols stood for. As someone who has Jewish friends who keep kosher, I can assure that kosher foods are not a threat. They are even tasty! I can get you some excellent recipes if you like.

[This message has been edited by Amorette Allison (6/28/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5100) 10 years ago
Wonder if cash knows about Halal?
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 10 years ago
A better conspiracy video would have been about Kosher certification being equivalent to... uh... I don't know, but it doesn't mean a hell of a lot.

http://www.buyacase.biz/i...ail&p=1415
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6171) 10 years ago
A Haiku for You

cash, you make me hurl.
Why can't you learn how to url?
I think I know why.
supporter
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17668) 10 years ago
I used think that Proctor & Gambles' symbol of a bearded man in a crescent moon surrounded by stars represented Satan, but now I know there are far worse things going on in the world.

Thanks for the link, Danny.
supporter
Mazel Tov!
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2736) 10 years ago
Halal is EXCELLENT. My former neighbors in San Diego are Muslim and they brought me food all the time.
supporter
Kelly:

I, too, am a fan of Halal-approved food.

The only drawback is that one cannot consume alcohol at a Halal restaurant. Usually it's worth it for the falafel...

[This message has been edited by Bob L. (6/28/2011)]
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10031) 10 years ago
Does a New World Order come with Liberty fries or the French ones?
supporter
Hal, I bet it comes with those fancy sweet potato fries. You guys are making me hungry.

[This message has been edited by Wendy Wilson (6/28/2011)]
founder
supporter
sponsor
Long as it doesn't come with grits.
supporter
Hal, correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't those "Freedom Fries?"
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2736) 10 years ago
The only drawback is that one cannot consume alcohol at a Halal restaurant.

Yeah, but at some of them you can view some awesome belly dancing!
supporter
Kelly:

Point taken.
supporter
Hal,

Put enough cheese on those grits and you'll eat 'em up.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Bob, yeah they were Freedom Fries - I'm confusing them with Liberty Cabbage.

Wendy, I have had grits with cheese, butter, tabasco, &etc. Just never have developed a liking for grits/polenta. Now couscous isn't bad.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3718) 10 years ago
Hebrew National hot dogs are the best. I don't know if that has anything to do with them being kosher or under the control or satan or the new world order or whatever but those are some tasty hot dogs.
supporter
Hal: With you on the grits. Not a fan. Collard greens are also quite awful, IMHO.

EDIT: Levi: Also with you on the Hebrew National hot dogs.

[This message has been edited by Bob L. (6/29/2011)]
Posted by cash (+95) 10 years ago
Glenn Beck will lead you sheepel to the slaughter.

[This message has been edited by cash (6/30/2011)]
supporter
Nobody here pays any attention to Mr. Beck.

Such comments are downright weird coming from a St. Peter type disciple of Alex Jones
Posted by cash (+95) 10 years ago
More like Daniel prepared for the lions den, And I am a Ron Paulian & Diciple of the constitution. You must stand for the abridged version that takes away free speEch and calls it hate. Maybe it is just a premptive verbal attack on our freedom of assembly that you are attempting. No matter how you cut this pie INFRAGARD is bad, and community members that I have spoken with are going Ron Pauls way. Also contrary to popular opinion I do not hang with dope heads that do not vote. Wendy, Gunnar, and the rest of MC.coms hub conversation control group are releics of a CIA group called infragard, or sympathesers of the group. When the riots come here, I will wrap a rock in the constitution and chunk it at the first pig that invades my privacy. PUT THE SIGN UP! IDENTIFICATION IS OPTIONAL< NOT MANDATORY. THE ONLY MANDATORY CONSTITUTIONAL LAW IS THE LAW TO TELL A PIG YOU ARE YOU AND DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW YOU. privacy IS THE BACKBONE OF FREEDOM. ISN"'T the fractional reserve system great. I bet the bankers say so.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9297) 10 years ago
I'm going to blame the fluoride.
supporter
Is there such a thing as Kosher fluoride? Maybe that is the problem.
supporter
If I knew what cash was talking about I'd make a comment.
supporter
Shouldn't you be rollerblading or something? Sheesh!
Posted by Jade S (+146) 10 years ago
Grits with real maple syrup and Bacon. Yum. Guess I can't be kosher, or Muslim. But I did make greens once for my Baha'i friend and I used a smoked turkey wing in place of the ham hock- fooled my Creole loving Poppa.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4949) 10 years ago
So I would guess Cash, if you shun all forms of ID from the government then you don't file taxee and let them keep whatever return you might have coming?? Your SS number is necessary for all that and is a form of ID...
founder
supporter
I have a friend who keeps kosher and is a vegetarian. She used to get by with turkey bacon but now eats that soy stuff. I don't believe her when she says it is as tasty as real bacon since she actually never ate REAL bacon.

There is one big advantage to keeping kosher, though. Once a year you have to completely clean out your kitchen, moving the frig and everything. That's what I need. Orders from the Almighty to dig through that outdated stuff in the panty.

On the other hand, no bacon cheeseburgers if you want to keep tight with the Lord.
Posted by Mary Bonine (+31) 10 years ago
In the past several months I switched to turkey bacon and it was really pretty good. Then I bought a package of REAL bacon and fell in love again. I don't know if I can or will go back. The taste of real bacon far outweighs the "healthier" turkey option, at least for me.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 10 years ago
As long as I can have mechanically separated chicken, I'm in.
supporter
Orders from the Almighty to dig through that outdated stuff in the panty.

-------------

I loves me some unintentional humor...
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17668) 10 years ago
Bob L., I think I just cracked a rib from laughing!

Good thing starting tomorrow July 1st, I now have free Obamacare. I'm thinking I can hold on for 2 hours before I cash in on that free health insurance, courtesy of all the taxpayers out there, and get that rib repaired!
founder
supporter
Is my face red! And my pantry is still a mess. Snort.
Posted by Jade S (+146) 10 years ago
It is a good thing I believe Jesus fulfilled the Law, because I kosher my pork before I cook it. Yes, really, I place my pork in a brine overnight.

I don't eat it a bunch, but when I want a good carne adobado ...I call on the cheapest cut of pork I can find.

Soy Bacon is sacrilege. Jesus died so we could eat a pork chop.

I do like organic applewood smoked turkey Bacon from Azure, but it is pricey.