Posted by Dan (+465) 16 years ago
me...
Posted by grace t (+40) 16 years ago
who r u???

[This message has been edited by grace t (edited 5/16/2006).]
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1439) 16 years ago
Class of 88 waving to you.

(Don't know who the other "Dan" above is though)
lol, ya wel, i dont think i remember either of you...
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9469) 16 years ago
Typical class of '89 attitude....
Dan Chapweske
supporter
Posted by Cory Cutting (+1274) 16 years ago
Dan Chapweske, how the hell are you? Still in MC right?
cory cutting, how the hell r u?
o m g, dan chapweske, how the hell r u??

[This message has been edited by grace t (edited 5/16/2006).]
o by the way, this is penny fabert, not grace...
doing great, my wife and I have two kids and we both teach at WMS, been back in Miles City for about 7 years now after living and teaching in South Dakota. thanks for asking, would be neat to hear from any others...
Posted by Cris Hrabak (+62) 15 years ago
I just found this after a quick visit to MC. I currently live in Seattle area and promote and tour with Metal bands. Couldn't stay there and do that now could I!!!
Posted by Doug and Sami (+202) 15 years ago
me too!
You to? Live in Seattle? Where abouts?
hey chris it's me Doug Schneider. I'm back in M.C.
Dang wish you were in Seattle! I love taking hometown people out to my shows!! The kids love to show people the ropes. Especially the 8 year old..
Posted by Jeremy Orthman (+436) 15 years ago
I think my brother was class of 88, but I don't think he ever goes to this site. I can always pass on the info to him.
Posted by Frank-n-Beans (+46) 15 years ago
Jeremy, your bro had no class! LOL You was not in 88. Is he still in the HP?
Posted by Jeremy Orthman (+436) 15 years ago
Actually, I mistyped, I meant 89 and no he's not.
Is there anyone else from class of 89 on here?? I have noticed that alot of that class has stayed or left and came back. I did it was living back in MC from 95-99
I would like to invite anyone from the class of 89 to my wedding July 28th at 6pm at the Grace Bible church. If you can't make it to the wedding please come party at the reception at the Eagles Rainbow room. The reeception is a Mardi Gras theme and should be a real party! I know the class of 89 knows how to party, so I hope to see all of you there!
Posted by anthony j. pluhar (+5) 15 years ago
Hi, everyone. It has been 18 yrs cense the last time I was in miles city. I'm still in the army and currently in Iraq for the second time. Have been every where and seen some stuff. Anyway just saying hi to you and marry Xmas. AJ
Posted by Andrea Nelson (+26) 15 years ago
Hi Anthony,

Remember its me Andrea Nelson class of 89 i dont know if you remember me or how i should start this but i seen that you just left a message in here are you coming to our 20 year reunion in July i think that is when it is going to be. You are still in the military that is great i have been here since I graduated i currently work at the state school have 2 boys ages 13 and 9 not married yet but i soon will be in 2008. Talk to you later hope to you see you at our 20 year reunion.
Andrea

Yes I remember you it aint like we had 5000 kids in our school and i aint that old for altimers. My wife Heidi would say different, she is the best thing in my life, we have two sons Garret 11 and Zackery 9. We have been all over in the 12 years of our marriage and having fun doing it. They are in TX while I'm over in Iraq. Only a couple of more months and I'm home. I look forward to the reunion, Good to hear from you. AJ
Posted by Jeff Newby (+153) 15 years ago
AJ
Hey Brother You take care and be safe over there. I'm still in and waiting the last 2yrs till retirment.
Jeff Newby
Jeff,
Having too much fun and it is to easy as an infantryman to quit/retire so I'm staying for a while longer, but if I retired, I would only have lees than a yr left haha!!!!!! sucker. AJ
Posted by Cris Hrabak (+62) 14 years ago
So does anyone know when our class reunion will be? Or who is organizing it? Sounds crazy but I have to put my vacation time in for next year in December so just trying to plan ahead.
Posted by Todd Larson (+138) 14 years ago
Doug what are you doing mess around on the computer? You supposed be busy Ha!
Posted by Janice Hartman-Hirsch (+5) 14 years ago
Cris - the reunion will be July 24th - 26th. A group of us met in September to start getting things set up. In the next week there should be a CCDHS Class of 1989 link on milescity.com to take you to an information page. Take care, Janice