founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9922) 10 years ago
Jane Neumann, age 77,of Circle, MT, formerly of Miles City, MT

Jane Neumann, life-long resident of Eastern Montana passed away in Circle, Montana, on May 27, 2011. Daughter of Ivan and Lucille (née Milne) Allread, Jane was a sister, mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt, and a friend to most everyone she met. Her sons: Hal and his wife Susan Edwards of King Salmon, AK, and Wade Neumann of Circle, MT, were with her as she passed on. She met her end with the same courage and fortitude that she displayed throughout her life.

Jane was preceded in death by her mother and father; her husband Herb Neumann, her brothers Charles and Jack Allread, and many family members. She is survived by her sons and daughter-in-law; sisters-in-laws Ella Gran (Des Moines, WA), Edna Mendenhall and Marjorie Pontius (Miles City, MT); brother-in-law Hugh Neumann (Miles City, MT); nephews Glenn Mendenhall (Circle, MT) Jack Allread (Albuquerque, NM), and numerous nieces and nephews across Montana and the West.

From her childhood in Alazeda, Birney, and Rosebud; to her years in Miles City raising her family; to her many years in Circle, Jane loved the country and people of Eastern Montana. In keeping with Jane's wishes, no services will be held. Given her love of books a donation to your local library is something Jane would appreciate.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17067) 10 years ago
Sorry for your loss, Hal.
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1671) 10 years ago
Very sorry for your loss.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 10 years ago
It has been a tough year for good moms. We have lost several. Drop in my office next time you are in town and we'll commiserate.
Posted by Nancy Wallick (+67) 10 years ago
I'm sorry Hal. I am glad you got to see each other before she passed on. She is lucky to have a son like you. You had a long journey.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3712) 10 years ago
Sorry to hear this. My best to you and your family.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4944) 10 years ago
condolences to your family and so glad you were able to be with her....
Posted by Bill Bloom (-339) 10 years ago
Also, sorry to hear of your loss Hal, I used to enjoy visiting her little antique shop in Circle years ago.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9922) 10 years ago
Thanks folks.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 10 years ago
So sorry to hear about your mother, Hal.
Posted by Bill Gierke (+79) 10 years ago
Hal, also sorry to hear about your Mother. You take care, my friend, and have a safe journey back to Alaska. Bill
supporter
Posted by Shu (+1795) 10 years ago
My condolences to you and your family, Hal. You are good people. I have no memories of your mother, but I'm sure she was a good lady. May she rest in peace.