Tucker Bolton I'm Calling You Out Out
founder
supporter
Posted by G. Huss (+171) 11 years ago
If you think that I have put that "Fiji Islands" - "Fuji Islands" thing behind me, then you truly are a Fuji Fool. I propose that we settle this in Veteran's Park at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday. Mud rassling.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15076) 11 years ago
Hmm... My money is on Tucker.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Matt Smith (+788) 11 years ago
Tickets are $5.00 each.

Money to go to Charity.
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1664) 11 years ago
Sweet!

founder
supporter
Richard -

I realize that Bolton is rangy and quick and has the temper and demeanor of a junk yard dog, but I wouldn't write me off so quickly. I have been in top secret, intensive training for the past 6 months in anticipation of this match. I have even done some sparring. Within the last 2 weeks I wrestled with an ordinance at City Hall. (See last night's Star's front page). Although I lost in a close 5-3 decision, I think I learned a lot that will be helpful against a big fella like Bolton. But I don't think he has ever faced 305 lbs of enraged whale blubber like me. When he demeaned my knowledge of world geography I had to draw a line in the sand somewhere. That line just happens to be in Veteran's Park.
supporter
So I gather that the line in the sand is somewhere between fuji and fiji?
founder
supporter
It is literally between you and I.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 11 years ago
Richard has been crippled by your punnery.
supporter
Posted by Rick Kuchynka (+4457) 11 years ago
I'd say your best shot at mud wrestling Tucker this weekend would be over @ the community garden.
founder
supporter
Rick -

The community garden is Bolton's training ground. Why would I want to take him on on his own turf? We are going to neutral ground. Veteran's Park. 2:00 p.m. MDT.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3708) 11 years ago
Huss stated that he would not meet me on my home turf, as if I need an advantage.

I look forward to unleashing my acerbic wit, biting sarcasm and passive resistance on this Fiji Fool.

Huss, just be aware (that's unfamiliar ground) that I am working on my Tai Chi moves, as we speak. You threw down the gauntlet. You were the first to spew vitriol. Just know that "Sticks and stones may break my bones but a Benny shaved is a Benny urned.

Eat before you come as a Tai Chi arse kicking can take some time.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6170) 11 years ago
Ooooo . . this is shaping up to be a great bitch slap contest. Wish I were there to see it.
founder
supporter
I just saw Huss beating a hasty, southbound getaway. I suspect an excuse, feeble though it may be, is forthcoming.
supporter
Headed to fuji no doubt.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 11 years ago
No chai tea joke?
founder
supporter
I knew that Bolton would have to resort to chemical stimulants and mysticism, but he forgets that I am a lawyer and am impervious to thought processes. I don't know what's in that Thai Tea that he gets at his buddy, Scooter's, store, but when I sam him at Kafe Utza this morning he had a wild look in his eyes and was doing all sorts of convulsive movements. I wasn't headed south out of town, I was looking for a bite stick to keep him from biting his tongue. By the way, since you were talking about Kafe Utza, Kara has some outstanding pastries down there that I am using as part of my weight training for the bout. I am headed down to Veteran's Park in a few minutes to stake out the battle ground. If Bolton has any sense he'll give Veteran's Park a wide berth for the next few hours. And since you mentioned the tongue, has everyone looked at the record-high Tongue River? It seems to be attracting a lot of people to town. I noticed that there was quite a crowd down on Main Street.

[This message has been edited by G. Huss (5/21/2011)]
founder
supporter
See you at 2:00. Oh crap! It's 4:27. I missed it. Or did I? Were you there? Was I there? Did the world end or are we OK or aren't we.

So many questions, so little time.
founder
supporter
Sunday, you Fuji Fool!
supporter
If you wait that long one of you may be raptured. Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking about.
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+757) 11 years ago
So where do we sign up to take on the winner?
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2737) 11 years ago
Wendy, the risks at hand aren't raptures but ruptures.
supporter
No kidding. I hurt just thinking about it.
founder
supporter
Tucker -

Bad news. I had a call from O.J. up at Doeden's and it is too wet for them to get in to get the mud to bring down to Veteran's Park. We are going to have to postpone until the rain stops. Maybe the 4th of July?
founder
supporter
Sounds like fun. Remind me later.