Miles City Community Garden - weather delays
Posted by Mandyrosy (+196) 10 years ago
Due to continuing wet weather, an orientation session for the Miles City Community Garden has been rescheduled for next week.
Individuals and groups who have signed up for garden plots are invited to learn how to use the irrigation system and meet other gardeners on Thursday, May 26, at 5 p.m.

Despite the rain, we do continue to make progress! This week we got our gravel parking lot, and Christina McRae has a garden map for plot purchasers at the extension office.

Thank you for your patience!

Amanda Breitbach Ragsdale
Miles City Community Garden
Posted by Mandyrosy (+196) 10 years ago
Sorry, gardeners! Looks like we will be delayed again.

This rain has made it hard for us to get into the garden spot. We're hoping for more sun next week so we can get in and get the last pass of breaking up the soil done. Also making plans for a fence construction day in June.

Keep your eyes open for an announcement of our orientation session and group work days.

Thank you again for your patience!

Amanda
supporter
Posted by Shu (+1788) 10 years ago
For the noble purpose this idea serves, I do hope the weather gives you enough of a break that you can make it happen.

Here's to that!
Posted by klew (+80) 10 years ago
Are all the spots taken?
Posted by Elaine Nichols (+31) 8 years ago
I just moved to Miles City from Florida, and am wondering how I can get involved in the Garden, that is if it still exists. Thanks! ... Elaine
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1483) 8 years ago
You may want to contact the extension office.
http://milescity.com/foru...all#294556

[This message has been edited by MRH (3/12/2013)]
Posted by Elaine Nichols (+31) 8 years ago
Thank you, I will be attending the meeting.