Hotels????
Posted by Brian Arness (+9) 11 years ago
Whats the closest hotel/motel to Miles City Communtiy College?? I'll be in town next week for a job orientation and need to stay a couple nights. Thanks

Brian
Posted by Kari (+109) 11 years ago
Good luck finding a hotel room this next week But some close ones are Best Western, Econo Lodge, Holiday Inn, Guesthouse Inn, Comfort Inn, Motel 6 and Super 8. All on the main stretch of Haynes and easy to get to MCC.
Alright thanks, I appreciate that . Whats going on this next week??
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1526) 11 years ago
Thank you
Posted by Kacey (+3157) 11 years ago
Most hotels are booked up from year to year so good luck. You might bring some camping equipment at stay at KOA if you can't find a room.
Posted by Kacy (+163) 11 years ago
could you stay at the dorms? just an idea.
That is a good idea but i already got a room, the hotel ended up having rooms available. Thanks tho
Posted by Monica LN (+146) 11 years ago
That's great that you found a room! I work at one of the motels on the main drag there and we have been booked solid for the 25-28 of May with reservations being made last year after Bucking Horse was over for this year's event. So glad you found a room!
After hearing about this big event coming to town, i was worried I wouldn't find anything and I would have to sleep in the truck haha. I'll be there in the beginning of the week so maybe thats why there is still rooms available.
Posted by Forsyth Mike (+480) 11 years ago
You should try to stay through the week, Bucking Horse Sale is a fun event.