Art Center web site
founder
Posted by Bart Freese (+931) 20 years ago
Hey, when did the Art Center post a web site? I see Milescity.com put it together, and very nice, too. We have the Art Center come into school (as they do for everyone) and it is great. We have some shots of Sue Tirrell working with students on our site -- Sacred Heart School. A link is found at milescity.com (thank you folks.) Go to Scrapbook, and scroll down to Art Projects.
Sue Tirrell does a tremendous job using funds from the Montana Arts Council "Artists-in-Schools and Communities" program.

[This message has been edited by Bart Freese (edited 3/20/2001).]
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9973) 20 years ago
I put one together for them over the weekend. Posted it yesterday. Hope it looks okay.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16526) 20 years ago
It looks great!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11461) 20 years ago
Yow, Larry! NICE work. I may have you put together one for the Preservation Commission.
--Amorette
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9973) 20 years ago
Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

I'd be happy to do the same for the Preservation Commission or any other Miles City based non-profit type organization.

If you'd like to see me put something together, just send me some information I could use. A brochure, some pictures, an explanation of what you would like to accomplish, etc. Anything along those lines. The more you are able to provide the better the chance the result will be good. There is no charge for anything.

Although I have created quite a few web sites, I'm not a web site designer, so I can't really guarantee that I'll be able to outdo anything I've previously done. But I think most of the stuff I've created is not that bad.

Regards, Larry

[This message has been edited by Larry Antram (edited 3/20/2001).]
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11461) 20 years ago
I was chatting with Mark Browning last night and we agreed you are a wonderful lad. We'd like to take you out to dinner next time you are in town--or maybe have you over to dinner and let my husband prepare one of my gourmet specials.
After I finish my Main St. Revitalization meeting prep, I will be in touch about a web site.
--Amorette