supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+763) 10 years ago
May you rest in peace. Thanks for the wise advice when I was nineteen, wondering what in the world to do next.
It worked! Wow!!
My condolences to Sandy, Raechell and Chris.
(Nielson is one of those names way up toward the top in my list of "best people I ever knew")
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 10 years ago
Who is this?
supporter
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1596) 10 years ago
Yes Jeff, Ernie was truly a good guy. He will be missed.
Posted by montanaman (+297) 10 years ago
Ernie was the kinda guy that would help anyone out. He could build you a garage and wrie it or rebuild an engine for you, how about paint a car and do the body work too,very talented individual he was. And when he talked with you, you knew he was a very knowledgeable man on just about ever aspect of life.I could go on and on but not enough words. My condolences also Sandy, Raechell and Chris.
Posted by ABE (+421) 10 years ago
Don't forget he shot a mean game of pool. He tried teaching me one night, I racked " lost" 27 times in a row. Only time I shot was on the break, then he ran it on me. After that I just watched him and Chris play...they still made me rack though.
supporter
To get my pool lesson one evening after work we had to clean out Barney's Bar first. We walked in and found a little scuffle going on. Ernie grabbed a fellow in each hand and said "get the door, Jeff." The wrestling match continued out in the snow while another butt kicking began on the pool table. About Jan. 1978.
Posted by Jerbear (+139) 10 years ago
I have known Ernie for the past seven years or so and all i have to say is that he was one of the most kindest and respectful gentalman that I have ever met.

Ernie, you will truely be missed. Your pool leasons will never be forgoten

Jeremey