OB/GYN Recommendation.
Posted by StacieE (+387) 9 years ago
I just found out that I'm pregnant and was wondering if anyone had been to and liked any of the OB/GYN in town, the dr i had when my son was born is no longer in town here any i don't know anyone personally that has been to any of them either at Holy Rosary or Billings Clinic just wondering what peoples thoughts are thanks.
Posted by Alicia.Esteves (+218) 9 years ago
I have had alot of friends comment on how good of a Doctor DR. McMillan is at Holy Rosary. A number of my friends have been pregnant and used him, he has alot of experience.
Posted by karen cheguis (+66) 9 years ago
DR. Susan Gallo at Billings clinic is really good.
Posted by Sharlene (+1204) 9 years ago
I had Dr. Gallo with my second child and continue to use her as my primary. I love her bedside manner and she is very caring and thorough.
Posted by dudemeister (+91) 9 years ago
DR. MAC IS AWESOME
Posted by DStone (+146) 9 years ago
Dr Mac is amazing and just recently named one of the best OBGYN's in the country and world... He was my doctor with my child. He's very well educated and has lots of experience. He's delivered over 8,000 babies!
Posted by TK (+1628) 9 years ago
Dr Gallo is really good--she does it all. The only problem is it's hard to get in unless you schedule 3 months or more in advance and on patients other than OB/GYN, I'm not sure if she's even taking new patients. Dr. Makki is also really good--I saw her once when Dr. Rauh still had his practice and I would go back again if I couldn't get in to Gallo.
Posted by hoozi (+106) 9 years ago
I have been going to dr. Stewart in glendive, MT during my pregnancy and she is awesome! The only drawback is having to travel! I only have three weeks left in my pregnancy so will be glad when the traveling is done! I first went to dr. Williams here when I found out I was pregnant and did not care for him....I have heard others say that
Dr.mac Is good though! Good luck with your hunt
Posted by Septyswife (+95) 9 years ago
I highly recommend Dr MacMillan and his wife Lynnda. They work hand in hand and are very caring and nuturing. Although they have been delivering a lot of babies lately, they always remember you by name and take the time to just say hello.

I had the pleasure of taking part in "Done in a day" at Holy Rosary Healthcare recently. This program is your well woman check up, a physical, lab work, mammogram and a bone density exam. You are also treated to a healthy breakfast and lunch. There are guest speakers and a mini massage. I know that "Done in a day" doesn't neccesarily apply to pregnancy I just had to put in a plug for a wonderful and potentially life saving service.

Respectfully,
Septyswife
Posted by StacieE (+387) 9 years ago
Dr. Maki was my dr but she no longer lives here, otherwise I would go to her again i think. I think I will try Dr. Macmillian Thanks everyone for your input..
Posted by MLW (+184) 9 years ago
I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't put a good word in for my dr. Dr. Williams has been my OB/GYN since I found out I was pregnant in October. This is my first pregnancy and I have to say that he has been wonderful! He always takes the time to answer all of my questions (even the ones that I think are kinda weird) without making me feel dumb for asking. I would highly recommend him!!
Posted by Stan Wheeler (+1173) 9 years ago
Ditto! Dr. Williams did my surgery, and did an awesome job. I never felt rushed, and he let me choose my treatment. He's also big on education. I know alot more now than I ever did about how the female body works!

Liz