Any Zumba classes in Miles City?
supporter
Posted by worldmom (+419) 11 years ago
Anyone know?
Posted by s irish (+78) 11 years ago
I wish there were!!! If there is one that starts please post!!!
Posted by Levi and Destiny (+165) 11 years ago
Lianne Vadheim will be offering them sometime soon!!

[This message has been edited by Levi and Destiny (4/7/2011)]
Posted by bilbrey (+84) 11 years ago
I will also be ZUMBA CERTIFIED in june. I will offer classes thru the college!! lots of fun.
Posted by Brandy Leischner (+162) 11 years ago
Awesome let me know when!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12085) 11 years ago
I have a Scottish friend who took Zumba dance and threw her hip out so badly, she had to quit. I pointed out that she came from a culture that jumped up and down when dancing without swiveling the pelvis and that Scots should not take up Zumba. She agreed. She also said a roomful of middle-aged, overweight Scottish ladies Zumba dancing was pretty funny. She went back to bike-riding.
Posted by Dark Beer (+249) 11 years ago
Oh... so this is some kind of dancing. I was going to suggest that you go to the high school parking lot 4 minutes after the dismissal bell and you could watch the kids in cars "zumba-ya". I guess I will now not make that suggestion.
supporter
Bilbrey - that's awesome! I know my sister will be interested too. Let us know the details when you can.
ok, I'm going to offer classes some where in town, maybe the college maybe not!! But I will be CERTIFIED!! thanks I will let people know
Posted by matt oyen (+491) 11 years ago
id be interesed as well, thanks stacy oyen
Posted by Cynthia A. (+193) 11 years ago
I have been waiting for a zumba class as well, trying to do it in my home by myself is boring after a few tries. I am thrilled for another option for excercise. Please tell me it will be a woman's only class??? pretty please!
Posted by js (+10) 11 years ago
I am so happy someone posted this question. Was getting ready to ask it myself. Please let me know when this is started up!
Posted by Jade S (+149) 11 years ago
I am Zumba certified and will be arriving in late May, early June. I would love to meet other instructors and people interested in Zumba.

Jade
Posted by teen (+101) 11 years ago
Jade-

I am certified and would love to start a class up this summer; starting June....I would love to share the spotlight with someone that is experienced! I am planning for a youth hour and then an open class? Can you please email me so that we can get together and plan this out? [email protected] or call me 874-3370!
Posted by s irish (+78) 11 years ago
count me in!!! just let me know when and where they will be
s. irish
Posted by Stacie Miller (+238) 11 years ago
Count me in too. Please let me know when.
supporter
Any updates on your arrival, Jade?
Posted by Jade S (+149) 11 years ago
I am coming up the 13-16th or so to house hunt some more. The last visit was a bit discouraging. In the meantime, I pulled the deep paraspinal muscles in my back and may be out of commission for a few months. Unless you guys don't mind really bland Zumba...

Anyone have any three or four bedroom houses lying around? My husband is already there working.

My plan is still to come in June. I was hoping for late May, but it isn't looking very promising.
Posted by Bonnie Boggs (+53) 11 years ago
Let me know as well. I took Zumba in Spokane last summer and it was a blast not to mention a great exercise program done in a really fun way. It's great for gals as well as guys. I have been looking ever since for someone to teach or do classes and know that they do them at Lockwood in Billings and Havre so I am really excited to see them come to Miles City. Can't wait!!!
Posted by karen cheguis (+68) 11 years ago
I am interested in trying zumba. Let me know if and when you are going to be giving lessons. 852-0268. Thanks! Karen!
We will be offering ZUMBA classes many times during the week,very soon!!! We will advertise class sign-ups too!!!
Posted by lobograce (+20) 11 years ago
There is an adult class being offered through STUDIO M dance studio this summer. I am not sure if it was June or July....and then I think they will continue to offer it through the year. Get a hold of Myla at STUDIO M.
Posted by Sasser (+90) 11 years ago
What's the number for Studio M and does anyone have the details about the class? Cost, days and time? Thanks!!
supporter
Posted by sdcc96 (+213) 11 years ago
I think they have a sign posted on the door of Studio M that gives info about the Zumba class.
Posted by klew (+81) 11 years ago
We've had 3 classes at Studio M on Tuesday or Wednesday from 6-7pm and it was $45 for 6 wks. Mila said they will start again in the fall since 63 women signed up! It's packed and hot!