The Barn Players?
Posted by The Cs (+23) 10 years ago
Hi, We will soon be in the Miles City area, and I read with great interest that you have a community theatre. I am wondering how to get involved as a volunteer?

I majored in theatre in college, and I was really active in community theatre in the area where I'm coming from. Incidentally, one of the theatres that I often worked and played in was called "The Barn."

Do you have open membership? If so, I would love to get more info!

You can email me or post here. Thanks again!
supporter
Posted by Tim Miles (+464) 10 years ago
We are ready to bring you in!

I am the current VP of the Barn Players, and am looking forward to meeting you and your family.

Please check out the link below, and feel free to contact me for more information. 406-853-2260

Our next show is a childrens musical, "The Pale Pink Dragon", opening on April Fools day.

We are also in pre-production for our summer musical, "The King and I", scheduled for a late July production.

http://barnplayers.blogspot.com/

[This message has been edited by Tim Miles (3/25/2011)]
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 10 years ago
The Barn Players are called that because their first theater was literally a barn! More than 60 years of great theater and going strong.
Posted by The Cs (+23) 10 years ago
Thank you, Tim, I will be giving you a call! Amorette, it's a small world - that's exactly why "The Barn" here in WV was called The Barn. It was a barn that was converted into a theatre. Sadly, it was torn down several years ago.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 10 years ago
"Our" barn is still standing and still have the cow backsides that were painted on the walls for decor! Current owner finds them amusing. When I took a tour through the neighborhood last year, he came out and happily opened the door so we could see.
Posted by JAGB (+110) 10 years ago
I am wondering where that BARN is located ???