The Reed v. Kuchynka Thread
Posted by deer_slayer (+488) 16 years ago
I thought I would go ahead and provide the two of you a proper outlet for your war of words rather than continuing to go at it on the Scooter Libby thread. Enjoy!
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6121) 16 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+18248) 16 years ago
Bill O'Lie-ly....

O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!O'LIELLY!!!
Now, now Gunnar. He reports and WE decide because he's fair and balanced. Why wouldn't he be? He told us he was, so we should believe him, shouldn't we? How dare you question an icon of integrity and credibility like Bill O'Reilly?

Hehehe.
Posted by deer_slayer (+488) 16 years ago
After reading more of the Scooter Libby posts...I should have titled this thread..."The Reed, Bob L., and Gunnar v. Kuchynka Thread" Is there any other ultra conservatives that could team up with Rick? That way we could get a nice cage match set up.
Posted by Morhead (+123) 16 years ago
IN ALL GOOD FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUNNAR

AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, AMERICAN IDOL, OH YA DID I MENTION AMERICAN IDOL

SORRY I COULDNT HELP MYSELF
How about the Reed vs. William S. thread?
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10255) 16 years ago
HAL

You need to please send that into Jay Leno, that is great, but bingo to follow...........
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10255) 16 years ago
well heck Morhead, it just wouldn't be cage match night without a little bingo afterwards to wind down with, now would it?
- - - - - - -

I'm just hoping that no one from Our Lady of Martyrs sees this and takes offense . . . I certainly didn't intend to ruffle feathers and I apologize if I did.
supporter
AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!!

DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!! DEAL OR NO DEAL!!!
Gunnar

Good show "Deal Or No Deal".
supporter
Posted by Rick Kuchynka (+4453) 16 years ago
"After reading more of the Scooter Libby posts...I should have titled this thread..."The Reed, Bob L., and Gunnar v. Kuchynka Thread" Is there any other ultra conservatives that could team up with Rick? That way we could get a nice cage match set up."

Considering Gunnar's recent and unfortunate bout with Tourette's (see above), I'd say its already a pretty even match

[This message has been edited by Rick Kuchynka (edited 4/15/2006).]
supporter
Morhead:

I am glad you enjoy "Deal or No Deal". I suspect it is an exciting topic of conversation with your friends at the playground.