The new Montana Steakhouse
Posted by Larry (+149) 11 years ago
Finally, the new Montana Steakhouse is open. Located next to the Montana Bar, it is open sunday thru thursday 4-10 and 4-11 on Friday and Saturday. Serving Eastern Montana beef along with seafood,pork and chicken. For a limited time, prime rib is served nightly. I had the Rib eye and it was delicious and also has the best hot bread served with your meal. Larry
Posted by BD (+336) 11 years ago
Do they take reservation?
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3718) 11 years ago
It's in the Montana Room? That's a great spot. Nice to see another restaurant on Main street, hope things go well for them.
Posted by Jessica Newell (+403) 11 years ago
Can't wait to try it out!
Posted by Larry (+149) 11 years ago
Yes it it ;in the Montana Room with a new entrance from the bar. I dont think they are taking reservations now but you can wait in the bar until a table comes up. It is great food and hope you all like it. Curry put lots of work in it and it looks like an old time steakhouse. thanks.
Posted by GLM (+59) 11 years ago
Who's cooking?
supporter
Posted by GW (+445) 11 years ago
Ate there last night, food was great, service was great. They did a nice job on the remodel and I believe JT is the cook. Will go again and soon.
Posted by mckee (+383) 11 years ago
I'd really like to see something different like and Italian restaurant. There are already some great steakhouses here.