Vote for our town on Readersdigest.com
Posted by Sharlene (+1199) 10 years ago
We need your votes to be in the running for one of ten prizes to be given as a donation.

Please go to readersdigest.com and click on the We Hear You America tab and vote.
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2713) 10 years ago
If people spent as much time on actual voting as they do on this, then maybe we'd get elected officials that could actually do something to make these electronic "click the button, receive a reward" rat experiments obsolete.

[This message has been edited by Kelly (3/17/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3713) 10 years ago
Apparently Kelly will be our grumpy old fart for the evening.

This topic definitely needed a new thread. The old one was so long it was almost unreadable. I am back to clicking but I have to admit it's hard to get enthusiastic about it again so soon.
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1672) 10 years ago
Just my $0.02, but I don't know that the problem is so much voter apathy as a dearth of good candidates from which to choose, in all elections from federal to local.
supporter
I AM NOT A GRUMPY OLD FART! I am a curmudgeon.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2052) 10 years ago
Between Kelly and Noel Allison on "Any good vocalist out there".
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6166) 10 years ago
Hasn't this already been done or is this a new contest? There's such a thing as voter fatigue.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11786) 10 years ago
It's a new contest. I can't work up any enthusiasm after the last round of bashing and insults that were flung about.
supporter
Posted by Mike Wallick (+163) 10 years ago
ditto.
supporter
voter fatigue. Yeah, Yeah, That's It! I have voter fatigue. Naw, I'm just a curmudgeon.