To Amorette and family
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4944) 10 years ago
My deepest sympathies to you and your family for the recent loss of your Mom...
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1671) 10 years ago
Sincere condolences to your entire family.
Posted by Cindy Stalcup (+586) 10 years ago
Amorette,
Please accept my sincerest sympathies on the passing of your Mother.
Take special care,
Cindy
supporter
Posted by Karen L. Morris (+1848) 10 years ago
We add our deepest sympathies to those above. We know all too well what you are going through. Please let us know if there is anything at all that we can do.

Karen & Jobie
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 10 years ago
To the Freese family, my deepest condolences. She was quite a lady.
supporter
Posted by Barb Holcomb (+406) 10 years ago
My condolences to your family. Your mom was a great sport as she covered diverse events and always managed to capture Miles City spirit in her stories and photos.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 10 years ago
We have been going through old photo albums so any of you who went to school with the Freese kids--beware! We have incriminating evidence.

Thanks for everyone's kind words and thoughts. The memorial will be at the Freese Family home on Saturday next week. Obituary--which she wrote herself--should be up at Stevenson's tomorrow.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 10 years ago
Bill, Amorette & Bart:

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. My condolences to you all. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I was in the 4th grade the first time I met your mom. She had come to the SHGS playground to find a bunch of kids to find out why their mom was the best for a mothers day article. I was fascinated with the big camera she had and was actually tardy going in from recess as she took my picture and wrote down my thoughts on my mom. That encounter started my love of cameras and photography.

She was an amazing person who had a great impact on the entire community. Her specialness will be sorely missed.
founder
supporter
Posted by Gene Larson (+271) 10 years ago
The Freese Family:

It most-all has been aptly said by those who have been touched by Jean's presence. In all that she had to bear in her final days, she was delighted to make it through one last Christmas party with her dear friends who'd been regaled by her generosity through decades of time.

Although I joined the number only a decade or so ago, I grew older and happier with them, as others disappeared into the past and new folks appeared. It was always like stepping into a different time element as one passed through the door, into harmonious friendships; with farm-style table layouts that made ons's eyes as big as one's stomach. Her tradition. Times not forgotten.

Jean will be missed by all who knew her, her writings, her friendship and her great hospitality. And a hardworking family who kept it all together to the end.

We miss you, Jean.
supporter
Posted by Shu (+1795) 10 years ago
To the Freese family,

Just talked to my folks tonight and they informed me of your loss.

My sincere condolences to you all. I am sorry. She was a good lady.

I wish I knew what else to say. Prayers for you all.
Posted by Mathew Schmitz (+284) 10 years ago
My thoughts and prayers are with your family Amorette.
supporter
Posted by Dona Stebbins (+819) 10 years ago
So sad to hear of Jean's passing. I remember her with great fondness from the old Barn Theater days. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Posted by MR (+392) 10 years ago
J...journalism
E...entertaining
A...amazing cook
N...neat, neat lady !
Posted by Mary McClarty (+81) 10 years ago
My thoughts and prayers are for all of you. Your mom was a wonderful woman.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 10 years ago
Thanks for all the kind words! It has been wonderful reviewing the fond memories everyone has of my Mom.