Miles City Fastpitch
Posted by Courtney Lemer (+19) 11 years ago
I thought that I posted this message a couple of days ago, but I dont see it anywhere so i'll try again.

My name is Courtney and I recently moved to town and would like to get involved with whatever kind of fastpitch there is available to girls here. I was a starter for all four years on the Jamestown Jimmies (Jamestown College in Jamestown, ND.) I was a catcher my whole college career, but I have a vast knowledge of all the positions and the game in general. I can also be a pitching coach. I work at Pine Hills, so my schedule is sort of crazy some weeks so I would just like to help out as much as I can. I went on the high school website to try and find the coach's number, but was unable too. If you have any information of how I can get involved, please let me know! Thanks!
Posted by Steve Allison (+977) 11 years ago
The high school does have a fast pitch program but I am not sure of the coach's name. The school office number is 234-4920, they should be able to help you.
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1667) 11 years ago
The head coach is Dan Ries. Assistant coaches are Murrey Selk and Houston Finn. You can contact any one of them with questions.
Posted by Bix (+74) 11 years ago
Jacie Smith was the assistant coach for the past two years but stepped down last year. She is also involved in leauges during the summer here and could probably point you in the right direction. Her number is 406-939-8930
Posted by Ben Dover (+109) 11 years ago
So when the bases are loaded, Selk says to Finn... "Houston, we have a problem".
supporter
Posted by Denise Selk (+1667) 11 years ago
Is Ben Dover a Bonine alias?
Posted by Ben Dover (+109) 11 years ago
Umm... I am a gay golf pro in Buffalo.