Posted by GLM (+58) 9 years ago
Many thoughts & prayers to her children & family. She will missed!!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9850) 9 years ago
WHAT? Do you mean Dawn Dee Lee Hedges Stirling? What happened?
Posted by shawn armstrong (+12) 9 years ago
Just so stunned. She was a wonderful person.
Posted by Vicky Strom (+110) 9 years ago
I am stunned as well! My prayers are with her children and family!
Posted by Kari (+103) 9 years ago
Thoughts and prayers go out to Dawns family. She was truly an amazing lady!
Posted by Robin Holthus (+49) 9 years ago
She will truly be missed. She touched so many lives..
Posted by CS Hunt (+332) 9 years ago
Dawn Dee was incredible. We didn't know her for very long, but met her through DEAP. She was such an amazing person and will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.
supporter
Posted by GW (+444) 9 years ago
Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2586) 9 years ago
I graduated in 1984 with Dawn Dee. I remember at our 8th grade graduation party, held at the Episcopal Hall, we started a round of pass the orange. In this party game, you lined up alternating boy/girl, then passed an orange held under your chin. I got between Ann Marie Stabio and Dawn Dee. I hadn't hit puberty yet and they were much taller. Made the game interesting though!
supporter
Posted by Shu (+1660) 9 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?

I used to work with Dawn a few years ago. She's a Facebook friend...anyone know how it happened? This is sad news and I'm in shock.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6169) 9 years ago
My condolences to her family.
Posted by Vee (+4) 9 years ago
Prayers to family and friends. I hope that people will not let rumors get started on here. If ya don't know what has happened don't post it please.
Posted by snickers (+803) 9 years ago
She was a great person and friend. She will be missed by many
Posted by Cassie (Opp-Kercheval) Walton (+43) 9 years ago
I too graduated with Dawn Dee we also planned our 10 year reunion together... WHAT THE BLEEP HAPPENED !!!! I am here in Indiana and have NO IDEA what has happened !!!! messege me here facebook me- (Cassandra Walton Opp) HELP ME OUT HERE !!!!! She was a wonderful mother as well as a good friend ! SHE WILL BE MISSED !!!
Posted by luvlife (+289) 9 years ago
This is very sad.....I do not know what happened at all. Just praying for her family and two beautiful children. I had heard Dawn was going to be heading up the "RELAY FOR LIFE" this year??? She was a very good lady and a very caring person.

May God Bless her and all her loved ones. Please everyone hug your loved ones today and tell them you love them....I know Dawn would want this in honor of her passing~~~~~~Liz
Posted by Brian (+353) 9 years ago
Dawn Dee was one of the most interesting people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. She was highly intelligent and funny, but at the same time humble and down to earth. I grieve very deeply for her passing. The world is now a little less interesting of a place without her in it.
supporter
Posted by Steve Z (+977) 9 years ago
I grew up in the same neighborhood as Dawn. She was always fun and nice, even in high school when others were busy impressing their clicks. I am sorry to hear about this tragedy. My condolences to her family.

Steve
Posted by Barb Highsmith(Martin) (+27) 9 years ago
Prayers to the family, RIP Dawn
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6018) 9 years ago
This is terrible news. I'm literally numb. She was one of the best people I've ever had the good fortune to meet. My deepest condolences to her family.

Rest in peace, Dawn Dee.
supporter
Posted by Mary1 (+150) 9 years ago
My thought and prayers go out to her family. This is really a shock, I worked with her at the newspaper many years ago. She was way too young to leave us.
Posted by gypsykim (+1559) 9 years ago
Dawn Dee (Lee) Stirling, age 44, of Miles City.
Visitation: Thursday, March 3, 2011 at Stevenson & Sons Funeral Home.
Family to Receive Friends: Thursday, March 3, 2011 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Stevenson & Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral services: Friday, March 4, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the First Lutheran Church.
Interment: Custer County Cemetery.
Posted by Nadean Roper (+2) 9 years ago
My sister in law. I will miss you greatly. You were a very special person in my life and an inspiration both personally and professionally. I am so sad that you're gone, but I know you're in a good place. Someday will come...you were a great and strong lady. Nadean