Mid-East Dictators in Eastern Montana?
Posted by GVC (+517) 11 years ago
I understand from some very knowledgeable people that the CIA, along with the BLM, is looking at setting up a re-location camp for mid-east dictators.

Purpose is to house these guys and their families for the long-term. The location is somewhere between Miles City and Jordan.

Can anyone confirm this?
supporter
Posted by Bill Freese (+481) 11 years ago
Sounds very likely. Everyone knows how much wealthy and powerful Middle Easterners enjoy snowy areas with no downhill skiing facilities.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15369) 11 years ago
Maybe at the Rock Springs National Forest?
BTW, the camp is set to be open by April 1.
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+670) 11 years ago
..... The location is somewhere between Miles City and Jordan.

Can anyone confirm this?.....

um..

Glendive Sucks?
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9469) 11 years ago
Wendy must be really wiped out this tax season if she:

1) Failed to log out of GVC's account and,
2) Failed to post this to mc.home, where it would have been met with much credulity and gnashing of teeth. (for any mc.home lurkers, the "g" is silent, sorta)
I might suggest it over at mchome and get them stirred up on a cold night.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Matt Smith (+796) 11 years ago
They will fit right in, no one will notice.

They will be posting on this site asap looking for rentals.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1906) 11 years ago
Maybe the old Binion place has proper torture facilities.
Posted by Bob Wildrick (+66) 11 years ago
You sure its Mid East dictators? Iheard that they might move congress out there.
supporter
Posted by Bill Freese (+481) 11 years ago
Wrong branch of government. It is the White House that is moving here, along with the Mid-East Dictators. It will be an all Muslim enclave.
[This message has been edited by GVC (2/23/2011)]
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6167) 11 years ago
Let me say for the record that I had nothing to do with GVC's post.
Posted by Bob Wildrick (+66) 11 years ago
Bill,

Maybe what we should do is move the whole ___ mess out of Foggy Bottom to Jordan. I'll bet we could reduce the size of the Federal Government by at laeat a half with just the announcement and when it came time to move another quarter. Lets start with the IRS.

Bob
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6167) 11 years ago
The IRS? What have they ever done to you? They're just a collection agency.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10255) 11 years ago
In 1980 there was talk of housing Marielitos at the old GAFB in Valley County. After all these years, I don't suppose those facilities would be adequate for Middle East Dictators, nor even for those from North Africa.

However, Big Horn County has a state-of-the-art gated-community sitting there empty just waiting for prospective renters. Yes, the accommodations are currently a little Spartan, but the likes of Mubarak, Ben Ali, al-Gaddafi, and the Al Khalifa family would have little problem in scraping up a few bucks to remodel their cells . . . err . . . condos.

Just think of the economic shot in the arm that would mean for folks in Big Horn County. Jeez Looweez . . . whoever landed the prayer rug dealership in Hardin would be sitting on a gold mine.
I forgot about Hardin. What happened to all those Mercedes Benz SUV's that were donated to the police department from the last "potential" jail contractor?

I know that the whole thing was strange.
Posted by Forsyth Mike (+484) 11 years ago
It wasn't "all those" SUVs, it was just two which were owned by the phony company that Hardin got in bed with. I think they were seized and sold to pay debts of the phony company's owner.
Well if they come up for sale again, let me know. I would like to be seen driving around with a "Hardin Police" sign on the side of my door.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12372) 11 years ago
The company that "sold" them to the good Captain took them back, as he only made a down payment. I believe both of them went back to California, along with the good Captain. Whatever happened to him and that poor Gazette reporter?
Bummer on the Mercedes.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3714) 11 years ago
Did anyone ever do a big comprehensive writeup on that after the fact? That was really a crazy story.