NASCAR 2011
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15076) 11 years ago
To heck with arguing about politics, religion, swimming pools, or WalMart.....

LET"S GO RACIN', BOYS! (and girls).
supporter
Posted by C.Kee (+370) 11 years ago
Okay!
Posted by Kari (+105) 11 years ago
Has anyone informed the racers that it's a race.....not a demolition derby! Last one on the track does not win!
Posted by Gm. Bonine (+91) 11 years ago
Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
supporter
WHAT A COOL FINISH!
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1504) 11 years ago
Nice to see the Wood's Brothers doing well with a 'new' driver. A flash from the past.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17661) 11 years ago
I missed the race....did anyone make any left turns today???
supporter
What a finish at Darlington.
supporter
Posted by MRH (+1504) 11 years ago
Richard,

Did you mean the 'finish' or the 'duel' after the finish? Did you catch Harvick's evasive interview?
supporter
Did you mean the 'finish' or the 'duel' after the finish? Did you catch Harvick's evasive interview?

Well, the finish to the race was cool.

The on-going saga of Kevin Harvick versus anyone who gets in his way isn't over. Not the first time RCR and JGR have been after each other. I thought Kyle pushing Kevin's car out of the way was pretty funny. Unless NASCAR intervenes, those two will be at it for a while.
Posted by Gomer (+38) 11 years ago
I used to think Busch was pretty cool. But after last nights little episode I think he is a punk and a coward! sit behind Harvick until he got out of the car and came to his car then he put it in gear and pushed Harvicks car out of the way and ran like a little girl! first off someone could have been hit by Harvicks car and second Harvick would have wiped up the pavement with that skinny little coward!
supporter
Posted by Chris Gamrath (+379) 11 years ago
Kyle Bush as a personality is a worthless puke! However, Kyle Bush as a race car driver is pretty dang hard to beat. The little puke can pretty much drive anything with wheels and get it to the line ahead of everyone else. <sigggghhhh> Hate to like him and like to hate him! haha

Go Go Gordon!!!
supporter
Kyle Bush as a personality is a worthless puke! However, Kyle Bush as a race car driver is pretty dang hard to beat. The little puke can pretty much drive anything with wheels and get it to the line ahead of everyone else. <sigggghhhh> Hate to like him and like to hate him! haha

Go Go Gordon!!!

Fixed your post.
Posted by Mary Bonine (+31) 11 years ago
[...However, Kyle Bush as a race car driver is pretty dang hard to beat.]

Uhmm, Jimmie Johnson seems to have it figured out.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+15076) 10 years ago
NOT THE PROCREATEING #29 CAR... GRRR

The best moment of the night had to be the #48 driving off with the wrench in the back window and then the white smoke out the back of the car.

[This message has been edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (5/29/2011)]
supporter
HOW ABOUT DAVID RAGAN AND THE #6 FORD'S FIRST WIN AT DAYTONA!!!! VERY COOL!!!

Posted by Mary Bonine (+31) 10 years ago
Isn't anyone excited about the Chase this year? What with the wild-card spots and all? No? Perhaps your driver is not at the top of the rankings like mine is!
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17661) 10 years ago
Perhaps your driver is not at the top of the rankings like mine is!

Last I checked, Dale Earnhardt is still dead.
supporter
Perhaps your driver is not at the top of the rankings like mine is!

The reason "your driver" is "your driver" has more to do with lust than anything else.

If the 6 car wins another race and makes the chase I will cheer him on. Otherwise, I am cheering for the #18 team. Frankly, as long as the #48, #29, #2, or #22 don't win the chase I will be happy.

[This message has been edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (9/6/2011)]
Posted by Mary Bonine (+31) 10 years ago
@ Gunnar
True Dale Earnhart is dead. I don't think that will change anytime soon either.

@ Richard
Lust? Really? You think that's why I'm a Jimmie fan? smh What a silly thing to say!

When I started watching NASCAR in late 2001, I decided I would pick a driver I liked as opposed to cheering for someone because someone else liked him. Jimmie was a clean racer, didn't whine about everybody else, and could articulate intelligent answers during an interview. And then he started winning races. And championships. I haven't been disappointed in my choice yet!
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17661) 10 years ago
Richard just uses the lust word as that was how he felt deep in his heart (think Jimmy Carter) when McHoodie picked Tebow.

Since he had his conversion, that has all changed. I doubt he "lusts" after Jimmy Johnson.
supporter
Lust? Really? You think that's why I'm a Jimmie fan? smh What a silly thing to say!

WELL, I guess I stand corrected. It probably was a silly thing to say. But whichever one of your brothers I "test-marketed" the idea on, thought it was pretty funny.
supporter
Very entertaining race tonight in Richmond. The chase is set. This should be fun!
supporter
Posted by Chris Gamrath (+379) 10 years ago
Well no one else ever says it, but I will. GO GO GORDON!!!