For $1, yes...it is that cool!
supporter
Posted by M T Zook (+507) 9 years ago
There is a free version for the droid.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3716) 9 years ago
It's pretty fun, especially for free.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2309) 9 years ago
I have the Android Version. It's an awesome game, addicting, and I'd pay a dollar for it if needed.
Posted by snickers (+803) 9 years ago
I have to admit that it is addictive
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1726) 9 years ago
Amorette: I thought this was going to be about you forgetting to fill your bird hot tub!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9842) 9 years ago
Our water heater is broken. We have to see if we can find a new bird bath heater today. So, yeah, the birds are angry!
Posted by Gm. Bonine (+89) 9 years ago
perhaps the angriest birds you'd ever thaw?
supporter
Posted by K.Duffy (+1726) 9 years ago
I am going to the next Bonine Family Reunion!

Amorette: Have you noticed any hawks stalking your yard? There was one over here that hung around so long, the birds were afraid to come to the feeders.
Posted by Steve Allison (+973) 9 years ago
Last summer, maybe the summer before, we we noticed the birds were all setting quietly in the trees, no one at the feeder no one moving much or making a sound. We started looking around and there he was, a small hawk sitting in a tree across the street eating a birdie snack.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9842) 9 years ago
We splurged on one of those big heated bowls for dogs. Steve was practically mugged by thirsty birds when he was putting it up yesterday and they are out there around the hot tub now. We put rocks in it so it is shallow enough and one very fat robin has taken up residence on the center rock.
Posted by Duncan Bonine (+280) 9 years ago
We splurged on one of those big heated bowls for dogs.

That would make it an ad hoc bird bath?!?
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14145) 9 years ago
Oh stop your Ravin...
Posted by Cheryl Pieters (+478) 9 years ago
I thought all of the smart birds flew south for the winter-now you are enabling them to be dumb and lazy

As to the game-I got a free version for my iPod Touch off the apps store for Apple and my child now wrestles with me so she can get her hands on my iPod and play Angry Birds. I am afraid to start playing it as I have far too many things to do to get addicted to a video game (like sitting around posting on milesity.com ) Get the free app and see what you think. She is also addicted to one that involves a Zombie Cafe. It was also free at first, but now she is asking me for money to pay for better versions of the game so I am seriously thinking of deleting THAT one!....as it is I have to beg and wrestle my iPod out of her little hands to listen to my podcasts from NPR