Posted by Kacey (+3159) 10 years ago
Dear Tami passed away tonight after fighting hard against lymphoma for the last six months. I will miss you.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14950) 10 years ago
Kacey: are you speaking of the Tami from Miles City that was teaching school in Glascow?

[This message has been edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (1/22/2011)]
Richard,
Yes I am. She grew up in Miles City and graduated from CCHS. She was a teacher in Glasgow.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 10 years ago
Tami graduated with me and was a funny, delightful and caring person! I am shocked! How are her kids?
Carmen, John and Aimee are having a really hard time. Aimee is flying into Billings tonight. Carmen and John are here.
supporter
Posted by Shu (+1795) 10 years ago
I didn't know Tami, but I have lost more family members to cancer than I would care to count. A couple are still fighting it now.

My condolences, prayers and blessings to her family. I am sorry.
supporter
Wow. Tami played the organ at our wedding. She stayed with us last May when she came to Gillette to interview for a teaching position. I'm without words.
Posted by Jude 2011 (+11) 10 years ago
Dear Friends

DEEPEST CONDOLENCES to all in Montana USA on the death of a wonderful and SUPERB PERSON & WIFE & MOTHER & TEACHER = Tami Ann Fougner on 21st January 2011.

I had known her from 1997 and she showed me around her Childhood town of MILES CITY and enjoyed times at various Miles City places esp for Fingered Steaks.

She is DEEPLY MISSED as was too young to pass away to be in HEAVEN so soon.

I will always LOVE HER & TEASURE HER & MISS HER and Thank Hewr for the Wonderful Times shared together. THANK YOU Tami.

She was a prime example of a CHRISTIAN WOMAN who loved the Lord

Tami = ++RIP++ Cannot Believe you are gone
Posted by aaron bruce (+193) 10 years ago
Tami taught me how to play piano.
Tami shared her vinyl record of the sound track to grease, so we could record it. Grease is the only show we will not delete on the dvr today.
Tami took time out of her life to help me with my typing class (she had nothing to do with my spelling or sentence structure and punctuation) a class i was failing till she stepped in.
her brother Gene used to come over and we would draw pictures of tigers. I still have one of the pictures in my scrap book.
My brother and I used to hang out with carmen and johny.

When a person reviews their life, thinks about those that helped mold them, or just gave a bit of themselves so that you could be a the person you need and want to become, it is odd that many of them are not thought of till they pass. i am ashamed that I never connected with her or her family to review old times. Gene carmen and Johnny..i am so sorry for your loss. Tami made a mark on me and I am sorry she will never know that.....I pray GOD will remember Tami's kindness to me and my family on judgement day. I am so sorry I neglected this conversation till it was too late.

gene carmen or johnny you can contact me a 406 285 6642 or [email protected] please let me know when the funeral is

sincerely
aaron bruce

[This message has been edited by aaron bruce (1/22/2011)]
Posted by D Elwood (+47) 10 years ago
I'm so sorry to hear about Tami, I did'nt know her very well, but I know she was a nice person. My prayers go out to her family. That's another one from the class of 1976.
supporter
Has anyone heard about funereal arrangements?
I will post it as soon as they are arranged.
Posted by GVC (+515) 10 years ago
Sorry to hear about this.

Tami and her family lived by us over on Palmer Street for a time. She was always nice to me as a kid.
Tami's memorial service will be Friday, January 28th at 2:00 at the Evangelical Church in Glasgow.
supporter
Thank You.
Visitation will be Thursday night at 7:00 at Bell Funeral Chapel.
supporter
Here is the Obituary:

http://www.kltz.com/php/obits.php

Tami Ann Fougner
Monday, January 24th 2011

NAME: Tami Ann Fougner AGE: 52
DATELINE: Glasgow, Montana
DATE OF DEATH: January 21, 2011
CAUSE OF DEATH: Lymphoma Cancer
PLACE OF DEATH: Billings Clinic in Billings, Montana
VISITATION: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 7p.m. at Bell Chapel in Glasgow, Montana
INTERMENT: Private Family Interment at 12:30 P.M. on Friday, January 28, 2011 at
the Highland Cemetery in Glasgow, Montana.
MEMORIAL SERVICE: Friday, January 28, 2011, 2p.m. at the Evangelical Church in
Glasgow, Montana
MORTUARY IN CHARGE: Bell Mortuary of Glasgow, MT
Tami Ann Fougner, age 51, passed away on Friday, January 21, 2011 at the Billings Clinic in Billings, Montana.

Tami was born on February 20, 1958 in Ortonville, Minnesota, the daughter of Donald and Carmen (Kinstler) Fougner. She was raised in Williston and Miles City and graduated from Custer County High School in 1976 where she was involved in cheerleading, dance, and band. She attended college at Dickinson State in Dickinson, North Dakota, earning a teaching degree. She has lived in Glasgow and taught at the Irle School since 1990.

She enjoyed and was very committed to service in her church. Tami played piano, organ, was active in the Fort Peck Theatre, loved being Grandma, and was a devoted mother. She started the Back to School Blitz, and also served as Women's Ministries President of the MEA and GEA.

Tami is survived by her son John Draper of Irvine, California, daughters Carmen Hubbs of St. Marie, Montana and Amy Jackson of Glasgow, Montana, six grandchildren; Sam Hubbs, Sean Hubbs, Lauren Hubbs, Kaiya Jackson, Nevaeh Jackson, and Maximillian Draper, brothers Gene Fougner of Prescott Valley, Arizona and Dan Fougner of Fargo, North Dakota.
supporter
Posted by Karen L. Morris (+1848) 10 years ago
I have fond memories of Tami from high school. She was absolutely beautiful and vivacious. It is sad that such a special person is gone so soon.

Sincere condolences to the family. You are in our prayers.

Karen

This was taken at the all 70's reunion a few years ago.

[This message has been edited by Kacey (1/27/2011)]